The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Expert advice needed on double meta refresh

Johan Badenhorst

affiliate
Hi guys,
I am running PPV campaigns currently direct linking to an offer through Voluum to get a baseline conversion rate.
The network accused me of sending adult traffic on a non-adult offer even though I selected non-adult in my traffic source. It seems a few guys got adult traffic through anyways.
I was wondering if using Voluum's double meta refresh with a custom cloaking domain should be sufficient to cloak 100% of referrers so I dont get any issues.

Thanks appreciate it

Hi guys,
I am running PPV campaigns currently direct linking to an offer through Voluum to get a baseline conversion rate.
The network accused me of sending adult traffic on a non-adult offer even though I selected non-adult in my traffic source. It seems a few guys got adult traffic through anyways.
I was wondering if using Voluum's double meta refresh with a custom cloaking domain should be sufficient to cloak 100% of referrers so I dont get any issues.

Thanks appreciate it

100% cloaking is impossible, expect up to 99.9%, if it's not a large portion of adult traffic that's slipping through this should be enough, expect some click loss though.

MI
Back