The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Experience With MaxBounty?

AmNovice

Trying to make an account with MaxBounty as I'm interested in promoting CPA offers. Anyone on here have experience with them? I'm new to AM and I'm in the learning phase but I want to start registering accounts with various networks provided they approve me.

Thanks!

It is better to first contact these directly through the managers, using a social network. I did that.
Good tip! I read some reviews about MaxBounty and they were mostly quite bad. Lots of affiliates getting scammed by the network by not getting paid. Don't think I'll work with them...

Good tip! I read some reviews about MaxBounty and they were mostly quite bad. Lots of affiliates getting scammed by the network by not getting paid. Don't think I'll work with them...

If the traffic and leads are scam or low quality or done with vpns etc, then no network will pay, not only maxbounty.

If the advertiser pays the network for the leads, then the network will have no issue paying to it's publishers. If the advertiser does not pay to the networks, then its mostly scam leads like done with vpns, hiring someone to do etc.

Let me tag @MaxBountyJoe @MaxBountyAdam here.

If the traffic and leads are scam or low quality or done with vpns etc, then no network will pay, not only maxbounty.

If the advertiser pays the network for the leads, then the network will have no issue paying to it's publishers. If the advertiser does not pay to the networks, then its mostly scam leads like done with vpns, hiring someone to do etc.

Well said.
An affiliate network (for example Max Bounty) only earns money if you, the affiliate, do too.
A lot of people seem to not understand this when their account get's terminated, that's also the reason why there are a lot of morons stating that Maxbounty =/= scam.

Interesting, thanks for the input. Can you just touch on vpns and why they are bad to use?

Maxbounty is one of the oldest and trustiest affiliate networks in this space.

Pros:
1) Trustworthy CPA network
2) Many offers in different verticals (1200+ offers)
3) Smooth Payments system.
4) Newbie affiliates can be approved with one interview with Affiliate Manager.

Cons:
1) Affiliate Managers don't respond usually to your queries.
2) Comparatively low payouts on particular offer comparing other networks in the same category.

Last edited:
Trying to make an account with MaxBounty as I'm interested in promoting CPA offers. Anyone on here have experience with them? I'm new to AM and I'm in the learning phase but I want to start registering accounts with various networks provided they approve me.

Thanks!
If you find it difficult to get approved by MaxBounty, then just try the no approval to join networks out there. You'll be amazed that there are many of them, 3 good examples are CPALead, CPAGrip, and Mobidea.

The last time I checked, these CPA networks do not need any approval. Sign up and start earning, and they are very popular great CPA networks, as well as MaxBounty.

Thanks!

Hey, OP!

Have you filled out an application yet? If not, send me a PM and I can walk you through the process as well as quell any fears you may have regarding our network. I assure you that all of our affiliates who generate earnings while following our terms and conditions are paid and paid on time!

Hope to hear from you!

Hey, OP!

Have you filled out an application yet? If not, send me a PM and I can walk you through the process as well as quell any fears you may have regarding our network. I assure you that all of our affiliates who generate earnings while following our terms and conditions are paid and paid on time!

Hope to hear from you!
Thanks for reaching out Joe, I'm glad to say that I've been approved by the network! Looking forward to launching some campaigns!

MI
Back