The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Expanding into other products

imchicago

affiliate
I have been doing affiliate marketing for over 10 years now, but primarily in one niche (automotive). We are now looking to use what we've learned there and expand into other products. I'm excited to join this community. I hope to learn some new things, and help others along the way.

I have been doing affiliate marketing for over 10 years now, but primarily in one niche (automotive). We are now looking to use what we've learned there and expand into other products. I'm excited to join this community. I hope to learn some new things, and help others along the way.

Sounds as though you have some business chops in the online industry. Very cool.

Welcome to the AffilaiteFix @imchicago !

Our community is a great place for you to learn and earn. We have an abundance of great marketers at every level. Be active, post often, and contribute where you can.

I am certain much of the info below you already have a handle on, but for clarity, I am adding it here just to offer my 2 cents on a few subjects so you have the info if you need it.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

Here is a set of goals I always share with Newbies:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

banners
Back