The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Emailing Marketing Recommendations

B

BizDev

Hi all,

We know there are tons of sites out there but what sites would you personally recommend for marketing and why? (any special features that stand out compared to others you've used in the past?)

Thanks

I'm not really doing email at the moment but when I did, it was Aweber, all the way. I don't think you'll find too many people who argue about them being the best. A lot of people use GetResponse, too. (I've linked to AFix's discount pages for those)

There are tons of options, like you said but they are the top two, as far as I know. At least for WH.

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried out GetResponse before primarily to create some marketing and promotional materials but didn't really like the features. have not heard of Aweber before but will check them out.

Besides the programs you can use for email marketing is very important to choose the right strategy for it. You can build your own strategy using different tactics with the same purpose.

I use some mini presentation in my e-mail marketing. I have some professional powerpoint templates, they help me to highlight my content. Very useful thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use MailChimp. The dashboard lays it all out clearly: import lists, create and send campaigns, and proceed to build your audience. And the best part: MailChimp offers free subscription for 2000 subscribers or 12,000 emails per month. For unlimited account, the pricing starts from $10.

I think that SwipeMail will be the best! Not only because they are the lowest cost provider available, but also because they have a comprehensive set of tools for handling any size of email campaigns.

SwipeMail (swipemail.io) is fastest growing ESP of the globe with Industry leading delivery rate.
  • Cheapest - Price is almost 75% less than other global ESP’s like MailChimp, Aweber, ConstantContact etc.
  • Fastest - Using high end server and IP pool with 95%+ reputation each IP, leads to 99% email delivery.
  • Simplest - This is most easy interface to use with all the Advanced Automated features. They are also providing online demo to explore the the features efficiently. Also they have 24X7 Premium support via- chat, mail.
Send unlimited emails as low as $20 per month.

swipemail-1.png

Thanks,
Abhi Shah

Last edited:
Am using oneshotemails they are extremly good , specially Made for affiliates. they open rate always good for each campaign. and price also good.

I use ConvertKit. It's actually the best email marketing service out there. You can also try Aweber (Aweber offers a one month free trial). I prefer ConvertKit because it is easier to use and there is no learning curve. Aweber also charges if someone subscribes to your list twice, so if you consider all of that, ConvertKit is the cheaper option.

Talking about MailChimp, they are very particular about the mail id sources before running any campaign. Apart from that, I have used SendGrid which is good

MI
Back