The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Emailing Marketing Recommendations

I use services of RightHello, emails they sent were opened by more than half of the recipients so I'm quite pleased

Hey guys! Nice thread here. I have recently started using some email marketing methods too, very helpful. As for me, I also like some offline marketing methods a lot, I have to say. I would like to recommend you to think about it too. You can make some interesting stuff like ***HIDDEN LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN***, for example and use them as promo items. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Nice thread here. I have recently started using some email marketing methods too, very helpful. As for me, I also like some offline marketing methods a lot, I have to say. I would like to recommend you to think about it too. You can make some interesting stuff like Lapel Pins, for example and use them as promo items. What do you think?

I think it does not help the OP of this thread. I also think you will get banned soon for placing hidden links in threads and posts!

The best deal I have found in email marketing is \\"::"//

More info here >> SendMails | Email Marketing and Automation Platform

with SendMails & Amazon SES

All-in-one AI-powered platform to send emails, manage contacts, capture leads and automate your marketing. Engage your customers at every stage of their lifecycle with data-driven email marketing and trigger-based powerful marketing automation.

Pay once for lifetime access! o_O

10,000 emails a month >> $99.00 dollars.. one time payment

50,000 emails a month >> $297 dollars ... one time payment

100,000 emails a month >> $497 dollars... one time payment

goldwhiteface2.jpg

Last edited:
banners
Back