The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Email Traffic Banned in Affiliate Programs: How to Avoid Detection?

vinividii

affiliate
Hey guys,
There are some affiliate programs that don't allow the use of email marketing to promote their offers.

So the question is simple:
Is it possible to get around this without getting caught? To do email marketing without the advertiser finding out?
Naturally, I thought of directing people from the email to a web page, and on that web page placing the affiliate link.

Instinctively, I don't think it's possible to detect this unless they directly ask the leads. But I still wanted to ask for your opinions to be sure and avoid getting banned foolishly.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Use your own bridge page (pre landing page or website domain) and never link directly to the offer URL from your email.
Don't use the trademarked brand name in the email either.
Don't use exact images of the product that are copyright either.

Still, there is risk involved ...

There are some affiliate programs that don't allow the use of email marketing to promote their offers.

It's very rare for an affiliate program to limit the use of promotional emails. I think maybe you are referring to affiliate network offers where you can often find email promotion limitations.

directing people from the email to a web page, and on that web page placing the affiliate link.

This is the simple answer. Doing it that way with landers if permitted.

Use your own bridge page (pre landing page or website domain) and never link directly to the offer URL from your email.
Don't use the trademarked brand name in the email either.
Don't use exact images of the product that are copyright either.

Still, there is risk involved ...
That's what I thought. Thank you for the confirmation and the details. I appreciate your help.

I would NOT do it...\\"::"//

why violate how advertisers want their products promoted...?

Fraud sometimes pays negative dividends.....

jokerafro.jpg

MI
Back