Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email marketing Partner...Patrick from AWeber

Certified

PatrickAWeber

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
Hi Everyone,

My name is Patrick and I have been in the performance marketing space for 10 years, and the last 3 within the email marketing space directly with AWeber.

I work directly with marketers, lead generation companies, and affiliate marketers who value email partners for their growing business.

Please reach out and we can discuss how we may be an asset.

@PatrickAWeber , welcome to affiliatefix.

Check this ...

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

@PatrickAWeber , welcome to affiliatefix.

Check this ...

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

AWeber is already listed as a resource and trying to connect with the right person who can change out the page URL

banners
Back