The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Efficient PPC vs. Speed PPC who wins?

Jabarch

affiliate
Does anybody have in experience with either of these services? Let us all know what you think of them if you dont mind.

Thanks,

Jabarch

PPC is speed enough as a form of marketing online. Speed is not enough, this should always be intertwined with effectiveness

new one

There's a 3rd one on the market now too...I can't find it,
anyone know the name?

I think it's $97 w/o a recurring monthly charge...

Couldn't agree more...

Effectiveness out does speed, because your focus on doing the job correctly, just like anything else...

Same with SEO, its not a speed race its a slow and effective race...

The Turtle always wins in the long run...

Sorry Hare LOL...

I don't know about Efficient PPC, but I do use Speed PPC and think it's an excellent product.

It better be for the price I paid for it! :D

Regards,

Tony

Ha, at first I just thought you were asking about PPC efficiency or speediness (not companies) I have never heard of them, but to answer the question you may have asked. I think Quality not quantity in my PPC strategies.

EfficientPPC

I use EfficientPPC it is really a good program, it is saving me a lot of time.
I really recommended it. EfficientPPC have more options then the other programs.

I too am interested as we are looking to greatly expand our campaigns and after seeing some of the videos, it looks like speed PPC might be the way to go!

the hell with both of them ad grenade is what i use..i had all 3 and ad grenade is easy to use..if you make a mistake you can easily correct it.."Explode" your campaign again load it into adwords editor and have your campaign up and running in no time.

a matter of fact i just setup a new campaign this more with 134 keywords, took about 35-45 minutes with 95% of that was wording my 6 text ads correctly..

banners
Back