The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who uses a cloaker?

I sometimes use the Bevo affportal, which provides a cloaking option when setting up tracking on a link.

I didn't run any campaigns yet, but I suspect, that clocking will get harder month by month? I am tempted, but I'll stick to 100% compliant stuff, as I'm getting in this stuff for the long term.

xojad,,, great post on a four month old thread and not reading OP's question properly.

OP was asking about cloaking for traffic source(like goog and FB) not cloaking against affiliate network...

These cloak script/redirect are most kept underground. The basic Idea, to show goog/FB a legit site and have visitors see other LP / offer site.

You must redirect goog/FB reviewer bot/team via IP/GEO location/USERagent. If you are creative and a little advance you can set these redirect on some trackers. But you need to stay upto date with there IP's ... But you will eventually get shutdown as these Ad networks will review your site through a proxy.

xojad,,, great post on a four month old thread and not reading OP's question properly.

OP was asking about cloaking for traffic source(like goog and FB) not cloaking against affiliate network...

These cloak script/redirect are most kept underground. The basic Idea, to show goog/FB a legit site and have visitors see other LP / offer site.

You must redirect goog/FB reviewer bot/team via IP/GEO location/USERagent. If you are creative and a little advance you can set these redirect on some trackers. But you need to stay upto date with there IP's ... But you will eventually get shutdown as these Ad networks will review your site through a proxy.

Proxies can be detected. That includes the so-called Elite/High Anonymity ones.

Proxies can be detected. That includes the so-called Elite/High Anonymity ones.

Here is a user that knows more about cloaker OP is looking for. Contact this user

Also doing this requires a lot of keeping up with new proxy IP's and Ad networks reviewer's browser settings data gathering.

Why not advertise the right way, and not worry about getting your account banned or suspended.

If you are talking about FB cloakers, pros spend alot of data, money, and relationship to get cloaking programs. Don't they they will post up free cloakers on a free forum. lol

My company released a wordpress plugin back in 2009'ish called Adwords SmackDown - we arent in the biz of selling things; but we had a few pals request that we make it available to them and so we gave in and went for it; we sold a little more than 3,000 licenses and it turned out to be a nightmare with the support etc... because most dont even know what real cloaking really is OR cookie/favicon/LSO-FlashVar stuffing is anyway so we stopped supporting it. There are still grips of people that use it still today - we even use it still but we dont sell it or anything no support it but with that being said, if you'd like to get a download of it hit me up and ill get you over a copy; you'll need to sign an NDA and agree not to sell it or re-manufacture it, but it works like a dream.

Saluto ~ Aaron

What Brainy People we have here, uah.

A Simple search on Google gives you the below results. Use/Try/Test/Utilize whatever you want.

wpCloaker - Cloak Wordpress Blogs

Gaming Facebook Ads – Part 2 | NickyCakes.com

Affiliate Cloak Magic - Members Area 51

PHP Cloak

Hey Bro,

Im talking about pro cloakers where people are doing 10k days with on fb for diet and skin care. Does it make sense if they are doing 10k a day and we have some joe shmoe that sells if for $99.99 ( called cloak magic lmao)?

Also cloaking url and ip is not enough. Those aren't even considered cloakers compared to what the big boys are playing with.

Cloakers are just a script. Most of the fb guys that have cloakers are programmers. If they are making money, they wont sell their cloakers. If they are selling it and posting it for free, im sure those cloakers are crap.

banners
Back