The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

eDinosaur: Designer who want sell things

matusy

affiliate
Iam 26 years old web designer from Slovak Republic. I works on others websites designs probably 10 years... So iam eDinosaur. Iam big and agressive so probably tyranosaur.

Now seriously :)
I really like thinking and designing things, so i dont want just sell others people thigs.
I like technologies...3D design, woodworking, machine creating ( CNC, Drones ) and web design off course.

Now after many wasted years on others projects, i want do some my own things.
First what i think have some value and its not too much at market is wooden pictures.
So i create project woodrowart.com, which is reason why iam here.

I hope this introduction is not very different from the other :)
My Language is crappy too, so please, dont beat me :)

Last edited:
Hi welcome to the forum nice looking site you should try make a facebook group for your site and promote some ads and try to get some sales that way best of luck

Thanks man. Iam here because i cant afford big invests into ads. I working on this project probably year and cash from designs is gone... Thats doesnt looks too sucessfully, isnt it ?. Beaceuse iam not...
I want start my own affilate, so iam here, because i hope i learn here something. Or get some feedback from affiliates...Or build partnership... just something.

But thanks a lot for the wellcome :)

Iam 26 years old web designer from Slovak Republic.

Hello @matusy , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I works on others websites designs probably 10 years... So iam eDinosaur. Iam big and agressive so probably tyranosaur.

I wonder what kind of dinosaur I might be. I'll have to give that some thought. Definitely a meat eater.

First what i think have some value and its not too much at market is wooden pictures.
So i create project woodrowart.com, which is reason why iam here.

Nice sight, you have skills that can help you in this business.

We look forward to seeing you around the community.

Get in the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Last edited:
banners
Back