The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone! I'm new here and want to ask couple of questions

AndreyD

affiliate
Hi, I'm Andrey, and I've just joined this forum. I had a minor experience with Amazon affiliate marketing (aroma oils, huh :) ), but my main occupation is a web-developer. And currently I'm in the process of developing the url shortener tool for affiliate marketers. My goal is to help you to increase revenue stream with the help of different automation tools that I can provide, but I'm far from being expert in this field and would like to talk to somebody who can share the real problems and pains in the affiliate world. So if you are such a person, please let me know :)

P.S: I don't want to be spammy, and if there is a special thread for such kind of posts, please let me know.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

My goal is to help you to increase revenue stream with the help of different automation tools that I can provide, but I'm far from being expert in this field and would like to talk to somebody who can share the real problems and pains in the affiliate world.

I recommend you first study the affiliate tools currently in the market. You need to know your competitors in this industry before you develop tools.

I don't want to be spammy, and if there is a special thread for such kind of posts, please let me know.

Well, if protocols are what you are looking for, you might read our TOS.

As for spammy, that's easy, just don't spam. Simple.

We have policies regarding recruiting our members. Before anyone has the privileges to recruit and/or solicit our members they must first be a registered and approved business in our resources area.

Being here for research is great. Start threads in the appropriate sub forums here to get answers. Engage members in their threads to learn more about their needs, etc., etc.

I think , at scale, your bottleneck will be between the stats database and the user dashboard.
I would design those `between` scripts in either C+ or Rust.

Redirection dwell time is another issue. A very big one.

MI
Back