The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Edack | India | AM Newbie | Introduction

Edack

affiliate
Hello AffiliateFix,

Edack From India here; A 25yo Newbie to AM.

Though in 2012, I was earning quite well from CPAGrip with free traffic. (Youtube/Vimeo; Blasted with GSA SER+Social Posting)

Before now, I was running an SEO Agency. Handling clients, lying for their benefit, licking, explaining how SEO works - isn’t part of me.

Plus, its harder for me to go out after dad had a stroke + liver cirrhosis all together. He is now entirely bedridden also close to 2 years.

// All responsibilities aside

I wanted to do something from home and work on my projects than others... Plus be with Dad whenever possible.

So comes the itch for AM. A lot:)eek:) has changed, never dipped my feet in tracking, push traffic, etc.

I have Recently joined Maxbounty, Peerfly & Initially starting with 1k$ Budget for testing/learning things out.

If I see some Positive ROI, scaling isn’t the issue.

I am perfectly motivated to nail this down. And I know its good idea to have mentors or a group like this itself, which can correct the path. So here I hi5 ;) you guys.

“Foresight teaches gently, error teaches brutally.”

I will start my journey on here asap.

Push Journey With Sweeps | Target: +ROI in 20days

Wish me Luck! :affiliatefix:

Last edited:
Hello Edack. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

We all have ups and downs in our life. Sorry to hear about your dad, wish for his healthy life.

I am perfectly motivated to nail this down. And I know its good idea to have mentors or a group like this itself, which can correct the path. So here I hi5 ;) you guys.

“Foresight teaches gently, error teaches brutally.”

I will start my journey on here asap.
Good luck with your journey. Hope you will do well.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

What traffic do you plan to use? Currently push is pretty hot. Maybe you can try that out , as most networks have a small minimum deposit of 100$.

What traffic do you plan to use? Currently push is pretty hot. Maybe you can try that out , as most networks have a small minimum deposit of 100$.
I signed up with Zeropark with 200$ initially. Read some good things about megapush and propellerads.

I signed up with Zeropark with 200$ initially. Read some good things about megapush and propellerads.

Good , make sure you track everything and run some offer that tends to convert quick , even if the payout is low. So you can optimize from the start.

Good , make sure you track everything and run some offer that tends to convert quick , even if the payout is low. So you can optimize from the start.
Thanks, I have chosen the low payout sweep without CC and SOI.

Last edited:

Well said! Tracking solution can bring you valuable data, it's crucial when it comes to optimizing your campaigns. It's super important especially on the early stage of your affiliate business.

Feel free to ping me with any tracking related questions.

MI
Back