The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

economi vps hosting for tracking software

swede

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm just starting with paid traffic and I'm looking for cheapest VPS hosting option.

I understand that I need a vps for prosper202 or cpvlab, but I've only had the shared hosting accounts so far so I have no insight in what I really need regarding the vps.

What I learned so far is that I would probably need fully managed VPS with cpanel included, and in that case there should be minimum 1GB dedicated RAM included in the package because of cpanel. But the fact is that I don't know if I really need cpanel, I just suppose that I need it since I'm familiar with it from shared hosting.

Such packages with cPanel and Power Panel included, and 1 GB RAM, cost minimum $50 per month, and I'd like to start with something cheaper, if there are such options.

If there's no cpanel included I'd still need some user friendly interface to install software, mysql databases, cron jobs, configure various things etc.

Some good tips would be highly appreciated.

Almin

Check this page for a good VPS offer, I think you can find a 1GB RAM server for $16.
Best and Cheap VPS Hosting for Prosper202 - tjosm.com

And no, you don't need cPanel. You don't need any control panel at all. In fact having a cp put extra load on server. But if you're not comfortable without a control panel, you can go with Webmin. It's free and it's good. But there's nothing you can't do with command line. VPS is like set it and forget it thing. It's easier than you think. Give it a shot. Shoot me a PM if you need help.

MI
Back