The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ebook Hosting

Wuu

affiliate
Hi all guru

What kind of website or platform is good for setting up digital download (ebook)?

And is it necessary to have a website or a platform for my content user to click on and download my free ebook? My content is likely to be on social media...
Sorry I am a newbie so I hope my question is phrased correctly...

So you joined in July of 2017 and you're still a Newbie? Take more action!

Look, if you want a book to be taken seriously, then you need to establish some authority. So, it's best if you create an authority website to establish your credentials as an author in the books niche.

I assume you are offering it as an incentive to increase your subscriber list? Or something similar.

Does your email service provider allow you to upload a file? You could put a link to it in your email address confirmation message.

is it necessary to have a website or a platform for my content user to click on and download my free ebook

You can create a one-page site, upload your book download and link to it in your email to your confirmed subscriber. I would make that page password protected, or protected in some other way, in your cpanel (or whatever you use), and not include it on your site map, so only people with the link can access it.

Alternatively, you can upload to your host directory as a pdf and share the link. If you have a site, it gives you a chance to promote something, inform, maybe even catch a passerby who signs up for your free ebook. :D

I assume you are offering it as an incentive to increase your subscriber list? Or something similar.

Does your email service provider allow you to upload a file? You could put a link to it in your email address confirmation message.

You can create a one-page site, upload your book download and link to it in your email to your confirmed subscriber. I would make that page password protected, or protected in some other way, in your cpanel (or whatever you use), and not include it on your site map, so only people with the link can access it.

Alternatively, you can upload to your host directory as a pdf and share the link. If you have a site, it gives you a chance to promote something, inform, maybe even catch a passerby who signs up for your free ebook. :D

Thanks Azgold that's a very helpful advise. Cheers

For sure you do need domain plus hosting, it's simply for any other online business, I am hoping that you really can make something with your help anyway. But Clickbank for sure may offer this if you do register your product with them.

banners
Back