“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
Earnify - Programmatic Native Advertising DSP

Official Earnify - Programmatic Native Advertising DSP

earnify

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Earnify - Programmatic Native Advertising DSP
earnify_cover.png
Launched in 2014, Earnify is a demand-side platform connected to all major native advertising networks, allowing you to scale your campaigns faster than ever. Advertisers leverage our DSP to simplify and scale their native media spend.

Benefits of using Earnify
  • Reach: Direct programmatic integration with over 30 networks amounting to almost 20 billion bid requests being processed daily by our DSP.
  • Transparent In-Depth Analytics: Our platform is completely transparent, meaning that you will be able to see which websites you are bidding on in real-time, in the time zone of your choice.
  • One Dashboard: Use our clean backend to manage all of your native advertising campaigns in one place.
  • Fraud Prevention: Every request is scanned by multiple fraud detection technologies to ensure you are only ever bidding on quality traffic.
  • Campaign Duplication: Easily duplicate a RevContent campaign to target Ligatus within seconds, instead of having to use 2 platforms with 2 completely different campaign creation processes.
  • Consolidated Billing: Buying through a DSP instead of each individual network consolidates your billing into one profile.
  • Bidding Models: CPC/CPM (Native) CPC (Push)
  • Real-time Stats: Because programmatic advertising utilizes real-time bidding, we have the ability to present your stats in real-time. No need to wait hours to check your stats on 4 different backends, view all of your data in real-time on one unified dashboard.
  • Timezones: Easily check your stats in any timezone of your choice.
  • Manual Optimization: Whitelists and blacklists with bid modifications per site.
  • Extra Reach: Already buying from one of our supply partners? Buy more from them by utilizing our real-time bidder.
  • Fast Ad Review Times: Our QA team works 24/7/365 to ensure that ads are reviewed fast, even on a Sunday.
  • Conversion Optimization: By utilizing our machine learning technology, our system will automatically start to favor publishers generating the most leads for you.
  • Service: Due to our programmatic nature, Earnify only works with advertisers, meaning you will have a dedicated account manager available regardless of spend to help you harness our platform.
  • AffiliateFix Promo: Use the promo code "AFFILIATEFIX" to get 20% bonus when depositing $200 or more.

Who is Earnify connected to?
Native

• Admatic
  • Admixer
  • AdsKeeper
  • AdYouLike
  • Geniee
  • Improve Digital
  • InfoLinks
  • Kargo
  • Ligatus
  • LiveIntent
  • MGID
  • Mobfox
  • My6Sense
  • Nativo
  • Outbrain
  • Polymorph
  • PowerInbox
  • Pubmatic
  • Quantum
  • ReklamStore
  • RevContent
  • Sharethrough
  • Smart AdServer
  • Taboola
  • Tagon
  • TripleLift
  • YieldMo
Push
  • AdMaven
  • AdOperator
  • AdsKeeper
  • Adsterra
  • EvaDav
  • Megapush
  • MGID
  • PropellerAds
The above list was last updated 10th July 2019.

Pictures speak a thousand words, so we'll leave you with some screenshots of our platform:

earnify1.jpg

earnify2-affiliatefix.jpg

earnify3.jpg

earnify4.jpg

earnify5.jpg

All campaigns must comply with each individual SSPs guidelines, for example, if you wanted to advertise on Taboola - your campaign and creatives must comply with their guidelines.

You can see our general guidelines & policies which apply to most premium SSPs here: Guidelines & Policies | Earnify Help Center

Last edited:
We are giving $50 credit to 10 Affiliatefix users so they can test our platform.

Please PM me your Earnify account e-mail and I'll get the credit added.

Hey, talk about good synchro!

I just created an account on Voluum DSP and Earnify and was wondering which one I should work with first.

I guess I'll start testing your platform first then :) I'll PM you now, thanks for the offer.

Thanks again @earnify for the $50 balance.

I ran a few campaigns and I really liked how fast it was to run them on multiple native networks at once.

I also used the chat extensively and David was always helpful.

What I liked the most:

* Ease of campaigns setup

* Auto approval on some native networks once Earnify approves our creatives - which you can usually speed up by harassing the people on the chat - I didn't restrict myself in doing so haha :)

* Minimum deposit is only $100 and you get access to networks that require a much higher deposit (Taboola I'm looking at you)

What I didn't like:

* If you don't harass people on the chat, approval is quite slow. I tested this and it took almost 24 hours.

* Lack of targeting options, basically only white and black lists. Revcontent, for example, has really great targeting options but none of them are available when we go through Earnify.

I only tested native, they're also integrated with multiple push networks, which I'll probably play a bit with later.

Overall, I can see myself using Earnify in addition to going direct.

Their support is not working. After you put some money to your balance they are gone. I've been trying to contact them for about 2-3 months. No response at all. I also heard some stories that people got banned from them after making a payment. DO NOT USE THIS NETWORK!

Their support is not working. After you put some money to your balance they are gone. I've been trying to contact them for about 2-3 months. No response at all. I also heard some stories that people got banned from them after making a payment. DO NOT USE THIS NETWORK!

The rep hasn't been in for a while now. I'll see if we can get somebody from the company in here.

Last edited:

Hi Spine,

Please send me your account e-mail address so that I can look into your issue. At the time of writing this response, there is not a single account awaiting verification from 2-3 months ago. Our KYC process can take up to 48 hours to verify you are the cardholder. This is to protect ourselves and our publishers from fraud. Once you have made your first deposit, you are required to complete our KYC process. Failure to do so in the allotted time will see your deposit rejected and the funds are automatically refunded to the card used. Once the KYC process is complete, any subsequent deposits are automatically credited to your account.

Furthermore, in the event an account is suspended (and we only suspend accounts when they violate our tos), the account balance is automatically refunded to the card used for the most recent deposit. If you have made your deposit via wire, somebody from billing will be in touch to arrange a refund.

Look forward to receiving your PM so I can look into your account :)

The rep hasn't been in for a while now. I'll see if we can get somebody from the company in here.

No need - we are subscribed to all active threads on this forum, so we are notified in the event of any responses. I appreciate the e-mail though and will follow up accordingly.

Last edited:
No need - we are subscribed to all active threads on this forum, so we are notified in the event of any responses. I appreciate the e-mail though and will follow up accordingly.

I did send an email this afternoon but this is even better, thanks! :)

Why your support chat is not working? I was looking for your email, so that I can directly write my case to your email, but I can't find it anywhere. Here's how your chat responds it redicts me to FAQ or asks me to add an email address, after adding my email address there's no response at all.

Sending you my email on PM then.

Attachments

• support.jpg
    support.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 23
Why your support chat is not working? I was looking for your email, so that I can directly write my case to your email, but I can't find it anywhere. Here's how your chat responds it redicts me to FAQ or asks me to add an email address, after adding my email address there's no response at all.

Sending you my email on PM then.

Hi Spine,

It seems you don't have an account with us yet and you are attempting to use the live chat as a guest.

Please register on our platform and your account will be prioritized as a registered account in our chat system.

Hi Spine,

It seems you don't have an account with us yet and you are attempting to use the live chat as a guest.

Please register on our platform and your account will be prioritized as a registered account in our chat system.

Of course I do have an acc. on your platform. I'm spending every day my budget.

Last edited:
UPDATE* They've contacted me immediately after sharing my acc. email address, apologized and offered a full refund which is very nice, I didn't expect that.

I think that we'll try working on Earnify soon again. I hope that the support will work as fast as it does right now.

It's been almost two weeks since I opened the account and deposited 200$ - money just disappeared in nowhere. I never saw it in my balance and support completely ignores me in both chat and email. I have a strong feeling of the fact that I was s*****d - beware of using this service.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back