The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Earn More on Every Dollar with MaxBounty’s MaxMoney Rewards Program

I am just trying to be a publisher before 24 hrs as I have heard good about you guys but you people aren't well responding ones. Thinking to go with another publisher account as I think you guys don't care about applicants. So, I wish you guys a better journey without any new ideas from the latest entrants. Good Luck; may be!!!

I always want to work with Maxbounty they are one of the best network and I also have account with them but I don't get started with them because My affiliate manger is not friendly with me and I have no idea How can I change my affiliate manger

I always want to work with Maxbounty they are one of the best network and I also have account with them but I don't get started with them because My affiliate manger is not friendly with me and I have no idea How can I change my affiliate manger
What is it you think isn't friendly about him? Like he doesn't reply or anything? Can you be more specific?

What is it you think isn't friendly about him? Like he doesn't reply or anything? Can you be more specific?
My affiliate manager is not friendly with me He doesn't replied to my questions after 3 to 4 days I get reply from him everybody want friendly affiliate manager So that's why I am not working with Maxbounty

My affiliate manager is not friendly with me He doesn't replied to my questions after 3 to 4 days I get reply from him everybody want friendly affiliate manager So that's why I am not working with Maxbounty
Not sure about you. Have you tried emailing them? or calling his extension?
And are you approved with maxBounty ? or you just added them on skype and wanted to clear a few doubts ??

Not sure about you. Have you tried emailing them? or calling his extension?
And are you approved with maxBounty ? or you just added them on skype and wanted to clear a few doubts ??
I am approved affiliate since 2018 July but My affiliate manager is not good that's why I don't promote any offer with them And I have 68$ in my MB account I don't want to work with them because my affiliate manager is so poor I am with clickbooth and peerfly and I am happy with these network

banners
Back