The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Duplicate Content: It's Not What You Think!

I have just read your thread about the importance of catchy tittles in a post. And I can't help myself but click when I see this thread and I was glad I did. That's a great resource of info, Jim about duplicate content. I have a site and made some account on some social media site with the some content coming from my blog site. I am also worried the first time that I might be banned for duplicate content, well I sad to say, I am with Hubpages:D but most of the social sites I have is running well, and was in even P4 for one of my keywords. Way to go! Thanks for clearing my mind, Jim.

Much Success,

no, it will not. one is a blog and one a site, two different page designs, this makes them different.

Your good.

sorry, I didn't catch u. Did u mean, even if the content aer the same as long as they are in blog and site, then everything gonna be alright to Google?:confused:

This is a great post.
People is oing crazy out there about duplicate content and they kind of freak out about the subject all the time!

And is not what most people believe because as you say, lots of major pages would not survive if duplicate content was what most people think.

Regards.

First post in this forum and newbie here I want to know-- as I am intend to make use of the RSS feed, does the RSS content will be regarded as duplicate content??

Thanks for anyone who answer me!:D

Yep, I am talking the RSS feed from my own blog indeed, but i just heard "RSS syndication of content (blog posts) is a form of duplicate content, but is also a common SEO technique" form another form, which confuse me. SO I ask.

Hello,
I just want to say thanks to Jim and Linda. People like you two are the reason that I joined this forum. I had done alot of research on Affiliate Marketing and could not put the pieces to gether to start on my own AM. I have been reading and looking for answers to a lot of my questions, and so far so good.
So I just wanted to stop for a second and thank everyone that has took the time to help others to become successful in their lives. You all are truely the back-bone of this industry. As I aply the knowledge that I have gained from all of you (the mentors) I am sure that I will prevail in this adventure. I will also have the ability to pass on what I have learned here onto others.

Thanks for everything!
Your student
Frodisim

Oh so now I get it.

I thought that even if an article was same in multiple websites it would be counted as duplicate websites. But I guess that is not the case. I used to get worried about some of the pages of my site getting copied by others to ease their work but that does not effect me right?

Great and very useful post! I also thought that whether an article posted in multiple site could be considered as duplicate content. But now I think I'm free from that misconception!

I'm not afraid of the duplicate content issue of SEO because each time I'm using an already written article, I first of all ensure that I've at least changed up to 40% of its content but this post was a really informative one.

MSN, Google, Yahoo and several other websites have an authority which avoids them getting penalized.

However, if you copy content from MSN and forget to add a backlink then you will end up getting lower rankings for your whole website.

MSN, Google, Yahoo and several other websites have an authority which avoids them getting penalized.

However, if you copy content from MSN and forget to add a backlink then you will end up getting lower rankings for your whole website.

That's incorrect. Did you read this thread before posting?

Good Stuff

I have read that same advise other places , not to say yours was duplicate content or anything. :O) Good job on the post took a lot of time and thought. Just what this site needs more of...

Blessings

Great, trully convincing explanation about dublicate content. I think a lot of us can start breathing again! :)

I once some my site disappeared from Google ranking after using article distribution service for the first time. However, my site return after some weeks and stronger. Meaning the duplicate content never did any harm to my SERP. Thanks for such a good info.

Excellent post. Thank you very much!
What about my opinion, dublicate content isn't forbidden, but it has very little strength for SERP.

This is also my very first post, just kinda seeing whos around. Wanted to say thanx for the article, lots of good info. You cleared up a bit for me.

MI
Back