The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Drop Shipping

P

piyush goel

Hi,
I am new at affiliate marketing and I need to know much more about drop shipping, I have watched lots of videos about it on YouTube but it doesn't explain the whole process, can anyone help me.

To explain the entire process in detail is a herculean task. Most any of us could easily fill 500 pages of a book with explaining the entire process in detail.

Have you selected a host for your online store?
Have you set up a budget for your business?
Have you selected a platform like Shopify for your online store?
Have you researched payment gateways?
Have you selected a niche and researched the demographics for your store?

I can go on all day with this list.

The bigger question is are you building a business plan? You have to have a plan, written down, to follow. Without a plan, you will go nowhere.

You need to research and asking members to explain the entire process for you means you have not really done any research and planning.

Have you read all of the threads in the eCommerce forum? If the answer is no, then you are not spending the necessary time researching. Researching is as much as half of our business.

eCommerce is hot right now (again). There are loads of options out there. You need to research what online stores are doing, what demographics are hot, what merchandise is hot, what platforms are the best, etc.

When you have narrowed down what it is you are going to sell, who you are going to sell it to, then you build the platform and site around the information you gathered and the market you are going to address.

MI
Back