The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

dreamweaver cs3? or microsoft expression ??

simon_rst

affiliate
hi which program is the top, whichone is the most professional and friendly for using ??? to create websites

regards

simon

Hello Simon, dreamweaver is very very old and has lots going, its definately the most professional in my opinion.

For WYSIWYG apps, DW CS3 is definately out in front and that is why it has a virtual monopoly with Design Bureaus.

i would agree with that DW is by far the best. However i haven't used anything else in that category really, so i couldn't for sure tell you. I do think that whatever you are comfortable using though is what you should use. I'm sure expressions does the same thing, only in different ways.

If I was forced (and I mean at gunpoint) I'd choose dreamweaver, but otherwise I'll stick to notepad/textmate depending on the os.

Isn't Expression relatively new? Not heard of it before. Like others have said, DW is the dogs for wysiwyg and has been fine-tuned over many years.

Dreamweaver cs3 will definitely the software you are looking for. And if your a web designer, the codes is not your problem using this software.

I will have to say that hands downs you should go with dreamweaver. it has the ability to grow and is the industry standard, plus its integration with other adobe products is flawless.

For me, I also prefer using Dreamweaver for creating websites. I find it the best because it's really user-friendly and has great features.

Another vote for Dreamweaver here. It makes life quick, easy and organised though it is expensive if you're starting out.

Dreamweaver is the web standard. You can get a trial and see if it works for you. It`s the best choice.
Cheers!

banners
Back