Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Don't work with Dooglers

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthemtax

affiliate
Hey all,

Just wanted to give you some insight on a recent experience my company had with the member "Dooglers". Long story short I had posted a while back looking to get some Tax Resolution leads and I than got a PM from Kyle (dooglers) that he could provide me with extremely high quality tax leads. After multiple conversations through Texting he earned my trust and I decided I would hire him and start off with a smaller test of $750.00...that was a mistake. The communication is probably the worst I've ever experienced...ever. He never responds...he never set up the campaign that we hired him for...he blamed it on the hurricane(s) and how he didnt have power and thats why he couldnt communicate yet...i see him posting all over facebook. I asked him to refund me my money and he hasnt responded to that request either.

Just wanted to give other forum members a heads up and to not do business with this guy. His name is Kyle (dooglers) and his "business" is Kyle Business Group..i just tried going onto his website this morning too and his website isn't even up anymore. This guy seems like he runs a good scam because he talks like he knows his stuff.

He has been warned about recruiting and soliciting our members in the past. I knew he was gaming the system and we did have a couple of complaints. This is why we do not allow these transactions without first being an approved vendor. You had a warning recently yourself anthemtax . Now, this behavior has come and bite you in the back by another non-approved vendor breaking the rules. When will you guys stop trying to game our system. All of you must be an approved vendor with us before recruiting or soliciting our members, PERIOD!

You, anthemtax , are buying leads for your call center. I told you before (in may and again in August) and I am telling you now, get your company listed in our resources area as an approved vendor or do not recruit or solicit our members.

@Dooglers , here this! If we find you soliciting or recruiting any other member in this community, you are toast, banned forever!

The same goes for anyone else. So many of you think you can come here and tell us how to run our community. Many of you just start sending PM's, luring each other in to Skype chats, etc., and you think we are too stupid to know what's going on. We see everything! It ends today. No longer will there be a warning email to anyone we can prove is soliciting our members without being an approved vendor first. We do this to protect our members. Break the rules and get banned forever.

He has been warned about recruiting and soliciting our members in the past. I knew he was gaming the system and we did have a couple of complaints. This is why we do not allow these transactions without first being an approved vendor. You had a warning recently yourself anthemtax . Now, this behavior has come and bite you in the back by another non-approved vendor breaking the rules. When will you guys stop trying to game our system. All of you must be an approved vendor with us before recruiting or soliciting our members, PERIOD!

You, anthemtax , are buying leads for your call center. I told you before (in may and again in August) and I am telling you now, get your company listed in our resources area as an approved vendor or do not recruit or solicit our members.

@Dooglers , here this! If we find you soliciting or recruiting any other member in this community, you are toast, banned forever!

The same goes for anyone else. So many of you think you can come here and tell us how to run our community. Many of you just start sending PM's, luring each other in to Skype chats, etc., and you think we are too stupid to know what's going on. We see everything! It ends today. No longer will there be a warning email to anyone we can prove is soliciting our members without being an approved vendor first. We do this to protect our members. Break the rules and get banned forever.

Yes, you did tell me to become a "vendor" 1 time and when I than logged on months later for the 2nd EVER... I noticed I got a PM from him so...to make things clear it's not like I was continuing to solicit for leads after you had PM'd me. Please don't make it seem like I was being "sneaky" because if I got a PM from someone..of course I'm going to respond. Not to mention I can count on one hand how many times i've logged in to this forum...which should show you that your PM from May was easily forgotten. So TJ Tutor oppose to thinking that everyone is out to "screw/disregard" the forum rules...maybe you should see that people like myself who were NEW to the forum and who DONT log on to the forum easily made a mistake and FORGOT about your PM, buddy. Don't make me look bad because I ACCIDENTALLY forgot about your PM.

Understood. My point was, you did business with a non approved vendor after you received your warning. You need to remember that we care deeply for our members and therefore do all we can to protect them, this includes you. So, in the future, please do not do business with un-approved vendors here. It's for your protection as well as others.

Understood. My point was, you did business with a non approved vendor after you received your warning. You need to remember that we care deeply for our members and therefore do all we can to protect them, this includes you. So, in the future, please do not do business with un-approved vendors here. It's for your protection as well as others.

I appreciate it and I had no idea that he wasn't an approved vendor and I don't even know where to look to see if someone is approved or not. I will definitely take the time to look today and do things properly so this is avoided. Appreciate your response and your effort to prevent this from happening in the future.

You will always see a title of some sort under the members avatar if they are a vendor. Either Affiliate Manager, Traffic Manager, or Service Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back