The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Don't Take Action...

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
Taking action isn't enough any more folks...

Taking productive action is what matters...did you actually accomplish something, or did you just "go through the motions" so you could say you took action?

Think about that today... :cool:

You have to take the right action. Take the action that will grow your wealth. Sometimes, it's about what you are not doing. Don't steal, don't make a mistake, don't hurt your health, etc. Good luck. Productivity means more profits.

Joseph, I can't get to your link. I'm a very green newbie so I'm reading and devouring everything you pro's write or say...can you send me the proper link to this please?

Joseph, I can't get to your link. I'm a very green newbie so I'm reading and devouring everything you pro's write or say...can you send me the proper link to this please?

I appreciate that Spurkay :D

My web host is finished with their updates, the link should work fine now :)

Thanks for the heads up.

And then...once you've taken productive action, accomplished something...and are "moving along" in your business...

How easy is it to stop your progress? Does the smallest obstacle get in your way?

It's also not enough just to be productive...you're ability to sustain momentum plays a BIG role as to whether or not you "make it" in affiliate marketing.

Different people have different things that make them more productive.

That being said, however, keeping a log of how you spend every working minute of the day can be very enlightning. I know that when I do this, it often helps me to realize how much time I'm wasting on low-priority tasks, while neglecting the more important responsibilities I have.

banners
Back