The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

TuhinTushar

affiliate
Previously I was doing CPA marketing with Peerfly but badly Peerfly shutdown their normal operation. And that's why I really need to get into a great CPA network.

Anyway, I've tried on MaxBounty by thinking that MaxBounty is the one of the another greatest network like Peerfly having great support and great offers (as per the offervault database) as well.

But now, I think I'm wrong, I used to apply more then 3-5 times, but each and every times they've rejected me without any types of interview over phone call.
By the way, after rejection, I've submitted an appeal. But Nothing positive happen. Then, I tried to contact through Facebook support and they send me to send them my information (including my experiences proof, certificates and all other stuffs). After that I've emailed my information including my Upwork Profile (having top rated badge) to their mentioned email of Joe ( @MaxBountyJoe ) and he promised me to send the email to their approval team. That time I was really happy.

But after that they don't even respond me. I keep knocking them through SKYPE, FACEBOOK PAGE but the result is zero. They don't even say anything more. If they don't like to get me into their network but they should not keep someone waiting for more than 20-25 days for a status. They can YES or NO to me. I will be happy if they reply me and tell me my problem. I'm also ready to share my experiences which I've already shared in the last email once again. But they don't even call me for an interview.

So, At last, What do you guys suggest me to do?
Should I try any other network or wait for the reply of MaxBounty?

Last edited:
MI
Back