The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Domain blocked by chrome

Juicy J

Has this ever happen to your domain before? How do I fix this? I scan my site on quttera and it said some bs js alert window trigger suspicious code use for suspicious activities. It's nothing suspicious at all, is just an alert window.

Deceptive-site-ahead.png

kind of looking like a fake page popup looking at what the url is. This has never happened to me before.

Well. some anti virus software like avast will actually block that page even before it is loaded, regardless if you are using google chrome or not. I just tried it myself and I was unable to reach that domain, my anti virus software blocked the connection.

Zonealarm, MalwareBytes, Google, all do this. This does happen and often the site has been reported to Google. However, yours is not Google. The bottom right corner says Botcrawl.com. I would start with them. You site may have been cracked. This happens mostly on shared servers. I've seen it many times.

your whole url is looking suspicious use some reasonable keywords in url and page name as well

most of antivirus will do mark it as warning due to keyword of domain and have no trust level

Zonealarm, MalwareBytes, Google, all do this. This does happen and often the site has been reported to Google. However, yours is not Google. The bottom right corner says Botcrawl.com. I would start with them. You site may have been cracked. This happens mostly on shared servers. I've seen it many times.
The above url is not my site, is just an example to explain my current situation. I tried to submit a review of my site and google rejected my request and said:
"Google has received and processed your security review request. Unfortunately, our systems still indicate that URLs on "http://mysiteurl" contain content that can harm visitors. Browsers such as Google Chrome will continue to display a warning when users visit your site or click links on your site that lead to downloads containing malware or unwanted software."

I scan my site on quttera and it said some js script is causing the problem.
Code:
<script type='text/javascript'>
alert("*****************************************************************congrats*****************************************************************");</script>

I am pretty sure this is a regular js alert code and is not even infected. I remove the code and rescan it it on quttera and now the file is not malicious anymore. I requested a review again and see if it's going to pass review

The above url is not my site, is just an example to explain my current situation. I tried to submit a review of my site and google rejected my request and said:
"Google has received and processed your security review request. Unfortunately, our systems still indicate that URLs on "http://mysiteurl" contain content that can harm visitors. Browsers such as Google Chrome will continue to display a warning when users visit your site or click links on your site that lead to downloads containing malware or unwanted software."

I scan my site on quttera and it said some js script is causing the problem.
Code:
<script type='text/javascript'>
alert("*****************************************************************congrats*****************************************************************");</script>

I am pretty sure this is a regular js alert code and is not even infected. I remove the code and rescan it it on quttera and now the file is not malicious anymore. I requested a review again and see if it's going to pass review

THIS IS THE PROBLEM:
"click links on your site that lead to downloads containing malware or unwanted software"

Last edited:
THIS IS THE PROOBLEM:
"click links on your site that lead to downloads containing malware or unwanted software"

LOL, it seems like I am spamming this section with questions. But here's the update, I passed google's review when I removed the alert javascript, this seems very strange because the alert script does no harm whatsoever, it's just a pop message that alert's a user a message. Very strange, but after removal, my site is no longer blocked

banners
Back