The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does email marketing gets business?

Hello @itstrisha !

I would say everything works if you have the right strategy. If you are applying suitable remarketing and segmentation, plus shoot with an incredible, catchy content for your audience. Why shouldn't it work? There are more tips from Zac Johnson.

Hello,

Yes email marketing will provides you good business. But it depends on targeted customers. If you're going to shoot mails to targeted customers, it will work soon and get succeeded. I suggest you to go with amazon ses, mailchimp for targeted customers. If you don't have targeted leads there are many providers will not suspend servers for bouncing and abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot build a sustainable business without email. A responsive email subscriber list is the lifeblood of every person you admire and respect in this business.

99% of consumers in the US check their email every single day. 85% of teenagers consider sending and receiving email a part of their everyday life.

Businesses with a successful email marketing campaign make 38 dollars back for every dollar they spend on email marketing.

There's only one secret to successful email marketing and that's personalization. Anyone who tells you otherwise or tells you that email marketing doesn't work is not successful at email marketing. Your list of loyal email subscribers is your paycheck so you cannot afford to alienate them.

This is where I recommend every marketer spend the majority of their investment money. Learn how to master the skill of building a great email campaign. Learn how to write headlines, learn the art of marketing through storytelling...how to empathize with the struggles and problems your readers face in your niche and how to present yourself as the answer and solution.

I guarantee you that in every affiliate marketing network, whether it is Clickbank, Commission Junction, JVzoo, Warrior plus...and in every product launch...the ones who make the most money ($25,000+ a day) did NOT make it with Facebook or Pinterest traffic. They consistenly offer and market to their email list that they have spent YEARS building and cultivating...the list that will buy from them all day every day.

It is the entire point of this whole business.

Yes, definitely. You can do that. Email marketing campaigns are very useful for attracting new customers and keep your existing clients coming back. Ultimately, your business will be boost. It is not only sufficient to use email marketing only but also it is very helpful when you use it in an appropriate manner.

For managing perfect email marketing, You should know the following notes:

First and very important thing is that your email list has to be cleaned. Nowadays, lots of email verification service providers offer the best validation techniques. I think it will be helpful to you for validating emails before starting email campaigns.

Always give unsubscribe option to your users. With that, your list contains only interested users and the open rate will be increased.

Use appropriate subject line: Your subject line should be related to your content.

Set particular time for sending emails: You need to send your campaigns daily, weekly or monthly but irregular timing can make your subscribers feel uncomfortable and cause complaints about your services.

Segment user list: It means that you need to check that the right message is reaching to the right person.

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be used thoughtfully to build loyalty and trust in your brand. Email marketingis important for building relationships with prospects, leads, current customers, and even past customers because it gives you a chance to speak directly to them, in their inbox, at a time that is convenient for them.

Hello,

Yes email marketing will provides you good business. But it depends on targeted customers. If you're going to shoot mails to targeted customers, it will work soon and get succeeded. I suggest you to go with amazon ses, mailchimp for targeted customers. If you don't have targeted leads there are many providers will not suspend servers for bouncing and abuse.

Please provide examples all i tried get my account suspended .

I would say that if you have a clean and active email list with a killing template then you will definitely get good response. Another important thing is the service you are going to use to run your email marketing campaigns. If its reliable then you should start email marketing for your business with closed eyes. I have very good experience in email marketing and I know that people are getting huge from their business through email marketing :)

Yes Defiantly,
Here are 10 ways email marketing can help your business grow:
1. Save valuable budget dollars
2. Increase brand recognition
3. Connect with your target market
4. Increase your credibility
5. Educate your current clients
6. Attract new opportunities
7. Create new streams of income
8. Expand your network
9. Organize your industry knowledge
10. Reach a wider audience