The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Does Clickbank still works with PPC ?

imbank

affiliate
Hi Guys,

Just want your opinion, Does Clickbank Affiliate still works with PPC such as Google Ads or Bing in this year?

I've seen many affiliates running ads on mentioned platforms, even though cost per click is so high or even product owners disallow to advertise using prohibited keywords (but still see some of them running for a while)

My goal is making just $100 - $200 a day profit with Clickbank.

If you guys think it's hard with ppc nowadays, any other ads network you think they work?

I agree with T J, Google/Bing are difficult to create and run, especially for CB products.
There are a lot PPC networks like Propeller, AdMaven, Zeropark etc... why wouldn't you try those?

It can work but its hard you need a lot of experience as click its expwnsive .You may want to promote your landing page to build an email list and then to redirect to a clickbank offer

One of the best ways to make money on Clickbank is to start as an affiliate, promoting pages that have already been optimized, in order to build your sales funnels.

Y
Hi Guys,

Just want your opinion, Does Clickbank Affiliate still works with PPC such as Google Ads or Bing in this year?

I've seen many affiliates running ads on mentioned platforms, even though cost per click is so high or even product owners disallow to advertise using prohibited keywords (but still see some of them running for a while)

If you guys think it's hard with ppc nowadays, any other ads network you think they work?
Yes if you promote the right offers and target the right audiences you make good mney.

it works good, Just you have to target the right audience and try different landing pages, you will learn and earn just give it a try

Hey imbank!

I can't imagine a better traffic for CB products than PPC (after a proper market segmentation to catch buyers), however difficult in Google Ads/Microsoft Advertising will be to get your campaigns approved and running.

However on this kind of scenario cloaking services can provide you the perfect solution if you know what are you doing. Just never put on risk your main account, that's always a gold rule to follow.

Best regards

Hey imbank!

I can't imagine a better traffic for CB products than PPC (after a proper market segmentation to catch buyers), however difficult in Google Ads/Microsoft Advertising will be to get your campaigns approved and running.

However on this kind of scenario cloaking services can provide you the perfect solution if you know what are you doing. Just never put on risk your main account, that's always a gold rule to follow.

Best regards
Traffic can be better, can I advise you?)

I understand your concern. You want traffic right? And send offers to these people. Focus creating a lead magnet and landing page then get people to give you their email address to download that free ebook.

You will start building an email list and send info products. START WITH free traffic. Now we have many social media sites. What you need a simple social strategy.

Hi Guys,

Yes, I have often seen people run branded keyword campaigns even when the vendor has strictly mentioned in the agreement that you can't. And some have been running for a long time.

I don't know whether they face any issue when getting paid by the vendor.

I think the best way is to create a lead gen page instead and grow your email list. Once you have a sizeable email list, you can go on selling multiple items to them.

No. As per my understanding, Click Bank works on a CPS based business module. You will get paid some % of commission based on the sales you bring up to the advertisers. There are few other platforms that would help you get paid based on the CPC or PPC business module such as Google AdSense from Google.

No Dorothy, you didn't understand his question ... it's in CPA gibberish :D
He's asking whether or not you can 'get away' with buying SEM ads to sell ClickBank offers.
Can you get the ads accepted and if the cost will yield a decent Return On Ad Spend (ROAS similar to ROI)

banners
Back