The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does anyone use our Landing Page Generator?

I don't, and truthfully - for for me to start using it from time to time, it would need to have a lot more editable pages :)

I don't either,
Things i would like to see is what smilodon says.
Also to have a wide screen view of the editor.

Maybe have a mobile lp editor, I'm sure others would benefit from it to..

Yup, this was just a prototype we will be focusing on some killer tools next after The Dojo launch.

We're seeing really great results when users use their own landing pages - I think not enough publishers are aware of how effective custom LPs can be. Great tool K, hopefully more users will take advantage of it!

I am building my own using PhotoShop and an image mapper to embed links. I use various tools to find successful campaigns (something I need more skills with) and then I make my own variations. I get most of my photos from free and paid vendors and always licensed.

I am new to CPA, but not new to marketing. I am just this week getting my first real campaigns going. My tests last week show me that my LP's out perform the 5 LP's I bought from FIVERR and the one I had done with a contractor at Elance.

I'll report back on this, but I think the individual that develops the angle is the one that has the best ability to draft the creative (as long as they are familiar with the necessary tools).

T J

MI
Back