The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Adwords allow Adsbrige tracking?

matelo

Hi, I have 2 questions:

- Does Adwords allow third party tracking (Adsbridge)? I was wondering if in the final url I can put adsbrige tracking url

- should I create an Adsbridge campaign for every Adwords Ad group? Or one Adsbridge campaign is enough?

thank you in advance.

Hi, I have 2 questions:

- Does Adwords allow third party tracking (Adsbridge)? I was wondering if in the final url I can put adsbrige tracking url

- should I create an Adsbridge campaign for every Adwords Ad group? Or one Adsbridge campaign is enough?

thank you in advance.

Hey @matelo sorry for delay.

1. yes, you can AdsBridge for tracking with AdWords. But you have to use your own domain, as AdWord do not allow the system domain.

2. You can pass group's ID in tokens, that way you can use a single company. But you can create different campaigns per every group. As you wish.

Hope this was helpful.

@Alex_O99 Is there any tutorial to use adsbridge with AdWord ? I ask on Adsbridge chat panel since yesterday but no one reply.

Trying to put the url i get from adsbridge campaign, but i got error message "Landing page not found" when hit Test button.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 65
@Alex_O99 Is there any tutorial to use adsbridge with AdWord ? I ask on Adsbridge chat panel since yesterday but no one reply.

Trying to put the url i get from adsbridge campaign, but i got error message "Landing page not found" when hit Test button.

As far as I know AdWords rules are very changeable, but thwe settings will be: Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-05-10 10.51.31.png”
AdWords tokens:
1 {adid} Unique ID of the ad
2 {adposition} Ad position
3 {campid} Campaign ID
4 {creative} Ad creative
5 {device} Device type
6 {devicemodel} Device model (mobile or tablet)
7 {ifcontent:display} Did the click come from display network
8 {ifcontent:mobile} Did the click come from a mobile device
9 {ifsearch:search} Did the click come from search
10 {keyword} Bidded keyword
11 {matchtype} Bidded keyword match type
12 {network} Network type (search or display)
13 {placement} Website placement for display network
14 {target} Category placement for display network

Please note that there are primary and additional tokens in our system. There can be only 6 primary ones that will be shown in statistics of our tracker. Additional tokens won’t be stored in our statistics, but they can be passed to your affiliate network, and you will be able to view their values there. Also, as far as I know, there is no way to fire back information about conversion on AdWords side and it's better to use your own domain for campaign link.

Hey @agungwe

Could you do it? Use the adsbrigde tracking on your adwords ads?

Thanks

MI
Back