The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Do you write your emails or do you hire a copywriter?

OscarMike

Hi guys,

Russell Brunson talks about in his book Expert Secrets how Soap Opera Series (SOS) emails are great for selling your product/service. My problems is that I'm not very creative and I hate writing.

Have you hired a copywriter to write your emails for you? If so, how much did you pay them? I looked at Fiverr and people charge around $100-$150 for 5 SOS emails.

Your thoughts?

Off the cuff --that seems a reasonable price --if they are well written and they work ...
I would want to see some samples of what that person has done (written) in the past. Or, pay 1/2 up front and the rest after seeing the work ...

Not using email marketing yet, but would do whatever Neil Patel is doing
Easier than reinvent wheel

anatomy-of-a-marketing-email.jpg

Why don't you try and learn copywriting yourself, sure it's a pain to learn something so boring but it would save you a lot of money in the long run. It's a good skill to have in general. I too hate writing but if it saves me a couple hundred dollars i'm completely fine with it.

Why don't you try and learn copywriting yourself, sure it's a pain to learn something so boring but it would save you a lot of money in the long run. It's a good skill to have in general. I too hate writing but if it saves me a couple hundred dollars i'm completely fine with it.

EXACTLY! This is a skill every marketer should have in their arsenal.

Tottaly agree with you, but still some of us are very lazy )

I'm writing my emails by myself, This is a skill that every mailer need to have. Of course it's not given, you need to learn how to do it and improve your skills all the time.
I think not anyone can acquire this skill easily if they aren't good english speakers ...
In asian sites, I came across such questions alot ...

you better hire a writer.

If a person does not have a particular language skill, this should not stop them from learning to write copy. Not ever.

Everyone in this business must learn to write copy in their native language. I write all of my copy in English, then when I need the ads run, or the emails sent, or the landers made, I have a native speaker from that country do the translations.

Always learn to write copy in this business because only a skilled and trained marketer is going to know how to set up angles, hooks, and triggers properly.

One of the best reasons to hire a copywriter is that they can help anyone who may struggle with spelling or grammar look amazing. If you do not know the difference between affect and effect, or compliment and complement, then you could put words in front of your audience that make your company look foolish.

I don't think it is a good idea to hire a copywriter to write your emails for you. That shows lack of confidence and you are going to find it hard keeping a straight line if you do that. Unless you are writing random emails every time and not a progressive email, it is not the best idea to hire a copywriter to write your emails for you.

Learn how to do it, do it by yourself, Don't worry about your English, simply use Grammarly software to help you if you think you are not very good at English. You will never improve if you don't DIY.

Well paying an expert it will make a diference in your sales maybe but if you want to bring your quality skills to the next level then you need to write yourself .Thats way i prefer to write myself

Yes. But I'm not on the freelance exchanges looking for it on various sites that do it. I used a utility to help me. If interested, you can write and I will tell you more. It is logical that really the easiest way is to hire a copywriter. I have always done so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

Russell Brunson talks about in his book Expert Secrets how Soap Opera Series (SOS) emails are great for selling your product/service. My problems is that I'm not very creative and I hate writing.

Have you hired a copywriter to write your emails for you? If so, how much did you pay them? I looked at Fiverr and people charge around $100-$150 for 5 SOS emails.

Your thoughts?
Save your money, learn to write them yourself or use an a.i to do them for you. It's cheaper that way.

Hi guys,

Your thoughts?
Learn copywriting, implement and execute. And if your copywriting earns you profits, teach it. This saves you money and if you're good at it, maybe you can be your own copywriter. Just a thought.

or use an a.i to do them for you. It's cheaper that way
As someone who spends a lot of time online, I've come to appreciate the importance of a good email subject line. After all, it's the first thing that people see when they receive a new message, and a well-written subject line can be the difference between getting your message read or having it ignored. That's why I think it's important for everyone to know how to write a good email subject line. With a little practice, it's not hard to do, and it can make a big difference in the success of your email communications.

Here are a few tips for writing effective email subject lines:

1. Keep it short and to the point People are busy, and they don't have time to read long, rambling subject lines. Keep your subject lines concise and to the point so that people can quickly see what the email is about and decide whether or not they want to read it.
  2. Use keywords wisely If you want your email to be found by people who are searching for information on a specific topic, choose your keywords carefully and use them judiciously in your subject line. However, don't stuff your subject line with keywords - that will just make it difficult to read.
  3. Make it specific Generic subject lines like "Hello" or "Important message" are unlikely to get your email noticed. Be specific about what your email is about.

banners
Back