Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you work with a Mac or PC?

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
What's up :ninja:'s

When it comes to work, what type of computer do you use? PC or Mac?

For me it's usually my Macbook Pro. Gets the job done EVERY TIME!! I do occasionally use a desktop PC but for the most part it's Mac.

I know one thing... I hate windows 8. Windows 7 is ok and I like Mac books as well. I think if I do stuff with music and such it would be with a mac...I dont affiliate or call my self a X guy because i would rather not be branded or fit into a box.

Just a regular laptop, not a Mac. Maybe one day....

Re Windows8, I've (tried to) used it on my son-in-law's laptop while doing some scheduling for him - HATED IT! Talk about frustrating! I couldn't find anything. Had to put the computer to sleep every night instead of turning it off because I had such a hard time just finding the program and screen that I needed. I suppose once you get used to it, it's better but sheesh, what a headache it was!

I am using windows 7 on my laptop. Like others, I tried using windows 8 but uninstalled it a few days later as I didn't like the interface with no start icon and shut down option. ;)
I would also like to get a mac in the future. :D

I'm using Win7 with my custom desktop PC. I really don't like Apple so I hope I won't have to switch to mac one day.

Windows 7 custom PC! I have played around with computers ever since i was like 5 so I know how to fix most stuff or find out how to fix it. owning a mac is like owning an automatic car. if you learnt to drive on a mac...dont talk to me about why I should use a mac and not a pc. please.

Windows 7 custom PC! I have played around with computers ever since i was like 5 so I know how to fix most stuff or find out how to fix it. owning a mac is like owning an automatic car. if you learnt to drive on a mac...dont talk to me about why I should use a mac and not a pc. please.

Well said!

At PeerFly I have a 27inch iMac in my office with a duel screen. At home, I use my 13inch Macbook. It's pretty old, but runs great. Can't go wrong with Mac!

Wgd.jpg

I have Windows 7 installed on it too, but I boot OSX and never use Windows except when I'm running software not available for OSX.

Last edited:
I work with a PC. Well a laptop as my gaming PC committed suicide. I am waiting for a High end AMD Kaveri Desktop CPU + R9 270X in crossfire. But right now I have a Dual Core 1.86GHZ Pentium laptop with 1GB Ram and a 140 GB hard drive.

At PeerFly I have a 27inch iMac in my office with a duel screen. At home, I use my 13inch Macbook. It's pretty old, but runs great. Can't go wrong with Mac!

Wgd.jpg

I have Windows 7 installed on it too, but I boot OSX and never use Windows except when I'm running software not available for OSX.

Nice cartoon of yourself on the laptop! 10/10

I have a mac that boots windows as well but I have a small windows 8 laptop as well which I only use once a week at most.

MI
Back