The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you work from home or an office?

When I'm serious about my work, I have a private office a few minutes away from my house. When I'm just messing around or doing anything that will take less than half hour (emails, etc.), I just do it from the couch lol

I work from home for the mean time as I need to look after my Mom. I honestly miss the office set-up wherein there's a small chitchat with friends and I have my social life.

Who tried to work both ways and compared the results? What is more effective in fact?
It is interesting to know the opinion of those that really tried it and worked enough for making some conclusions.

I work where the internet is. Personally I think it's pointless having an office just for "show purposes" I am no more of a business person wearing a suit than I am wearing my casual attire. It's all perspective I guess.

I work where the internet is. Personally I think it's pointless having an office just for "show purposes" I am no more of a business person wearing a suit than I am wearing my casual attire. It's all perspective I guess.

I think most people use an office to keep away from distractions around the home. Some aren't bothered by the activity, but others need their own quiet space to pump out their work :)

If you think you want to be a part of community then you should go for coworking space, i was also working out from home but when i started coming in coworking space i realized that i have wasted two years by working from home, the productivity which has came is outstanding.

I work from home but i want to move to a office as from home i cannot work consistewntly and are too many disturbs friends family etc

I work mostly in the office, although I spend about a third of my working time at home. In the office it's easier to set up for work. There are many distractions at home. I will be understood by those who have children. To synchronize Outlook mail data and files, I use Syncing.net app. I recommend you try working at home, This will teaches you to prioritize and adhere to the order

Last edited:
MI
Back