The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

do YOU trust your Account managers?

isleitems24

affiliate
Hey guys ,

recentely I have joined a new offers network and my account manager has promised to give me the highest CTR offers she has , based on
800 users she handles.
so .. on the buttom line , this is a jackpot , I get the best CTR offers without testing anything ..

have been trying more than 3000 clicks and 6 offers and the result is : Bad

can anybody try to explain how this is possible?

is there any chance Buzzcity( my ad network) is pure .... shit?

It is actually in your Account mangers best interest for you to make money.

If you are new to mobile affiliate marketing i wouldn't suggest starting with buzzcity there traffic can be VERY hit and miss

Try Decisive or Zeropark.

It is actually in your Account mangers best interest for you to make money.

If you are new to mobile affiliate marketing i wouldn't suggest starting with buzzcity there traffic can be VERY hit and miss

Try Decisive or Zeropark.

you have just exactly described buzzcity .. a big miss or bit hit ... they traffic mosty work at Asia , however , I got told this is the best to use for starters - low cost bid ..0.01 !!!
I signed into leadbolt - 0.05 - thats crazy!

any suggestion besides Zeropark or Decisive?

you have just exactly described buzzcity .. a big miss or bit hit ... they traffic mosty work at Asia , however , I got told this is the best to use for starters - low cost bid ..0.01 !!!
I signed into leadbolt - 0.05 - thats crazy!

any suggestion besides Zeropark or Decisive?

I could give a whole list of other traffic sources that convert, but i wouldn't really consider any of them 'newbie' friendly :)

What type of offer are you running Pin submit or CPI?

I could give a whole list of other traffic sources that convert, but i wouldn't really consider any of them 'newbie' friendly :)

What type of offer are you running Pin submit or CPI?

well I was mostly using buzzcity , my offers were only for Asia ( Taiwan,jordan,kuwait,iran,iraq,etc) and they were subscriptions for cool stuff / videos / songs etc

I was just signing into Leadbolt and AdsBridge but they are so complicated ... and I could not track my statistics becuase I dont know how to install a 3rd party tracker ...
I install step by step all needed but I get no results .. I think it becuase I dont kow what the hell is clickcode or Tokens or TIDS or postback url ...
wish somebody could assist...

I've not had any reason not to trust my AMs. Like Cashmoneyaffiliate said, it's in their best interest to help you succeed. When you make money, they do, too.

Most AMs get paid on commission from affiliate accounts they manage. You generate leads, they profit more.

I know guys but I have been using the guidness of 3 CM now for leading campaigns that as they checked - are highly converting ..
when I applied those campaigns - mostly were not profitable at all.

I know guys but I have been using the guidness of 3 CM now for leading campaigns that as they checked - are highly converting ..
when I applied those campaigns - mostly were not profitable at all.

Hmmm, from reading your previous posts it sounds like you where direct linking pin submit offers?

If this is the case then i am not surprised you're getting poor results as these types of offers from my own experience convert much better with a presell page

If you have limited experience with tracking platforms, landing pages and graphic design i would suggest you stick to promoting CPI (cost per install) offers as they perform better direct linked.

Hmmm, from reading your previous posts it sounds like you where direct linking pin submit offers?

If this is the case then i am not surprised you're getting poor results as these types of offers from my own experience convert much better with a presell page

If you have limited experience with tracking platforms, landing pages and graphic design i would suggest you stick to promoting CPI (cost per install) offers as they perform better direct linked.

yeah that is what I am going to do .. wish somebody would have told me that before ...
CPI is mostly games that has amazing landing pages unlike CPS offers...
the reason I Did not start with CPI was that on Buzzcity I got an awful traffic to Android / IOS .. but have changed my traffic source into Airpush , so things should be better now...

any other good tip?

of which CPI offers exactly should I premote? any good traffic source except from Airpush?
and tips about a good preforming CTR on AIrpush?( I mean if Airpush is good on few countries - if so , which ones?)

Here is what I do when a publisher hits me up for EPC's on an offer.

I dont give sitewide numbers out because averages are almost meaningless to the affiliate. I give offer suggestions and recommend a split test between several offers..

Id hate to tell someone that the offer will convert great for them and have it crash. No one honestly knows how your traffic will convert until you run it, if you are being told otherwise its a lie.

example:

10 people are pushing an offer. 2 of those people are pushing HUGE volume with cheap dirty traffic getting tons of clicks and few conversions. Then you have 8 other people running lower volume but are getting killer EPC's. Average them together and you have an offer with a poor site wide EPC. The offer is still converting well for everyone running it, but when someone new gets introduced to the site wide EPC's they get discouraged.

When I was solely an affiliate I always got hung up on site wide epc's before I ran an offer. It was holding me back. You have to run an offer your self with your traffic, your targeting and your angle.

Here is what I do when a publisher hits me up for EPC's on an offer.

I dont give sitewide numbers out because averages are almost meaningless to the affiliate. I give offer suggestions and recommend a split test between several offers..

Id hate to tell someone that the offer will convert great for them and have it crash. No one honestly knows how your traffic will convert until you run it, if you are being told otherwise its a lie.

example:

10 people are pushing an offer. 2 of those people are pushing HUGE volume with cheap dirty traffic getting tons of clicks and few conversions. Then you have 8 other people running lower volume but are getting killer EPC's. Average them together and you have an offer with a poor site wide EPC. The offer is still converting well for everyone running it, but when someone new gets introduced to the site wide EPC's they get discouraged.

When I was solely an affiliate I always got hung up on site wide epc's before I ran an offer. It was holding me back. You have to run an offer your self with your traffic, your targeting and your angle.

You really inspired me my friend .. thanks.
on the last month I have been promoting only "Suggested" offers while they was not converting so good , while the other tactic I had - getting to know the traffic source worked better.
I was using buzzcity for a long time , its pretty shitty but it has jackpots or big failures .. they're very good on Symbian / Asia - I should defintely try the traditional tactic again.
BUT!
I still dont think I Should Ignore the facts : high EPC is there for a reason .. HOWEVER (and I hope more newbies like me are reading this post) - if there is an offer with high EPC
there is a good reason for it .. a well based LP and Banner are REQUIRED , and not just adviced - you wont have a change to be profitable with stock banners&directlinking.

Thing is ... I am still stuck on the LP creating , I am trying to learn how to create those but they required some HTML/Java skills - designing etc that I dont have ...
maybe I should just buy LP's =/

banners
Back