The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

do you prefer desktop or laptop ?

I love how you think I can still be called "girl"...
Ah come on, you can always cover up with this mask as a girl :ninja: Michelle Pfeiffer was 34 when this pic was taken ;)

I need the emoji of a face with heart eyes! xD
No problem
heart-eyes.png
heart-eyes.png
heart-eyes.png
(though I had to pilfer the emojis @ ©skype :rolleyes:)

@Mobidea definately... work from any country, thats the best part!
To stay with the thread topic, a Desktop
heart.png
is better cooled in any country - that's priceless!! Otherwise I would melt down the graphics cards again :p either by my hot revenues, or by some hot catgirls on the display :rolleyes:

Always better than a barking... :D

Yeah, I was shocked, too :D

Last edited:
Desktops will always be MUCH cheaper, and FASTER than laptops.

Laptop i7 < Desktop i3

Still, if you are not into gaming, a laptop will be better because you will be able to carry it. And the processors used in l a Laptop like i3 4005U are still very decent to do browsing, listening to music, watching HD videos, and other productivity tasks.

You can get a used PC for 17,000 which will outperform laptops costing 40K INR with i5 processors.

If you are not into gaming, the laptop will be a better choice. It is better to buy laptops from UAE because you will be free from many taxes. Check out the best laptop price in Dubai, UAE. If you are, DESKTOP will ALWAYS be the better choice. I could build a 40,000 rupees gaming PC that will outperform a 1 lakh rupees laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laptop is much more better because lots of opportunity using laptop. Whether you'll not get so much opportunity while using desktop. So I prefer laptop a lot.

I can't imagine myself doing all the coding & designing work on a laptop, probably because i've done it on desktop my entire career, however the flexibility of a laptop, which can be carried to meetings for showcasing of completed projects, is a must, so im kinda stuck to using both of them.

Desktop, feel alot more stable and reliable. Laptop is like walking around with an Iphone out when it's cold, it will die any time.

banners
Back