The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Do you buy online?

I like shopping online and selling as well. I actually never bought anything from E-bay or Amazon but i use frequently aliexpress to buy some cool stuff like toys for my nephew or a small solar car i bought last year to do some experiments. The price was about 2 dollars. For some serious stuff like furniture or laptops, phones or anything that is more expensive or just bigger i use local sites from Serbia like kupujem prodajem, kupindo or i just browse for some ads.

Yes, Cheap deals and better prices are available online, because products come to you direct from the manufacturer or seller without middleman being involved. Many online shops offer discount coupons and rebates as well.

I love buying online too using paypal. When I'm in the US, I always buy from Amazon.com and Souq.com whenever I'm in Dubai. I normally buy gadgets and makeups. I find them cheaper online.

I used to love shopping for clothes online. No lines, no browsing (I hate browsing) and I always find what I'm looking for. Had to put a stop to it for a while now, since shipping/border taxes etc to Canada is expensive

MI
Back