The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you buy online?

I bought $632 worth of underwear online this morning :D

HBI-buy.jpg

before the bell: pre-market

HBI-now2.png

My assessment of market value in a few years: $15 to as high as $26 on market PE ratios based on past earnings --stock crashed 27% yesterday. Haines is not paying it's dividend this quarter (long story)

HBI-now-in-2yrs.png

made 4% on my money in 30 min
$60 MILLION Dollars in volume in the past 50 minutes ---never a dull moment 'online' ;)

Last edited:
Yes, but I try not to subscribe to newsletters and stuff, I don't like unnecessary advertising. But even if I have to enter personal data, I prefer to use temporary number and e-mail services, because I don't want to put my personal data online. For example, I often use quackr , maybe you need to register at some point and you don't want to enter your personal number - then you are here!

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, it is best to buy things online, except for clothes, I had many situations when I bought things in a larger size, or on the contrary smaller ((Be more careful when buying things online

I basically buy everything online, included groceries. Got used during the pandemic and I am not wanting to step back
Most of us probably get paid online through methods like paypal, payoneer, etc, which makes it easy to end up buying stuff online. I personally do it a lot, especially buying tablets to sell them locally for twice their price :p

I enjoy online shopping for purchasing books, cosmetics, and similar items. However, when it comes to clothing, I prefer buying it in-store.

banners
Back