The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you buy online?

Almost everything I buy comes from online sources. Amazon is the most convenient so far. It saves so much time, but I get very impatient as soon as I finish creating an order.

Actually, quite strange to see this thread up. It's 2021, the pandemic. I think that most people nowadays (well, where it's possible) buy somewhat online

Before the pandemic, it was super rare for me to spend my money online, I used to think it's not safe ..
Bbut now -and due to the pandemic-, I really got used to it, I pay my bills online, I buy clothes, electronic and most of my needs online, except food..

- Samira

Surely, I do buy online and it is extremely convenient. I, personally, hate shopping. I prefer sitting at home, lying on the couch and choosing the goods for me.

I buy online very rarely because I don't really trust all the sellers on the internet, I've often been cheated and never get my money back.

Online shopping is a real rescue especially for those who live in the middle of nowhere and where there is nothing really decent in the local stores. I buy online all the time and I am really happy about the very opportunity of doing so. Otherwise I wouldn't have some cool things at all.

lol. This is an affiliate forum . If you are here you must be an affiliate marketer. You must have bought hosting or domain name at least . That is buying online. :cool:

Literally all the time, in fact, I got pretty annoyed that I buy almost everything online and don't visit physical stores anymore, but just with the work and this pandemic situation it's a lot easier.

and this pandemic situation it's a lot easier.
Less exposure to the plague rats is high on my list ...
I went to the grocery store a few days ago and a large number of people were unmasked --I can see why that area has the highest covid19 rates in this county.
There was an Office Depot store and I stopped in to buy some printer paper (unplanned).

Less exposure to the plague rats is high on my list ...
I went to the grocery store a few days ago and a large number of people were unmasked --I can see why that area has the highest covid19 rates in this county.
There was an Office Depot store and I stopped in to buy some printer paper (unplanned).
Yes, it's much safer to buy online nowadays, at least things that you can, as you need to go for groceries physically, for example. :) I think this trend of online buying will just continue to grow and more and more people will decide to purchase something this way. Great opportunity for e-commerce site owners, as well.

Just ordered a new fridge online after reading frigidaire appliances reviews here. The old one I had for more than 10 years and it doesn't work properly anymore. In some parts temperature is going to low and freezes all the veggies, in some parts doesn't cool at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back