The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you buy online?

Hi all. I only buy online and then order home delivery. This way I save myself a lot of time, which I can spend at work or on vacation with my family.

my online shopping is about 50/50 not everything can be bought online, it's good to check :)

Hi!
Yes, sometimes I buy something online. The best purchase was a online courses) I paid some money and now I`m a Junior Front-end Developer) So, in my opinion the best purchase it`s a knowledge )

Yes, I like online shopping a lot, especially shopping for clothes. I have recently got some personalized short sleeve polo shirts with my own designs, and it is just amazing how easy it is to shop these days, no matter where you live :)

I rarely buy mainly what not to buy in the store conventional. For example, the puree from the jimenefish is a fruit such as quince...or radiation dosimeter

Online shopping is definitely a bad idea for people who want to save money.
On the other hand , you can choose a product in an actual store and find it cheaper online afterwards.
With the current cost of a journey to the local retail store and the cost in time --saving $0.20 and spending 40 minutes of time (or more) doesn't make much sense anymore.

You can comparison shop online and see if any savings are really there.

"Only the buyer decides where it is better to buy goods: online or in a regular store. Each option has its pros and cons. For example, you can get a good sale on sneakers and clothing online or buy the last size brand shoes at a low price in a regular store. But the main rule of any purchase is to ensure that the seller is reliable. I love harry styles fans merchandise. And I'm glad there is an opportunity to order clothes with my favorite.
One can look at things at several outlets in a short time online. Many may recall how frustrating it can be when you get to a particular store for a long time and, as a result, there is not the right thing, or it does not fit in some way. Thanks to the Internet, you can go from one store to another without losing time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the best is when there are both options. When I can search for products online and then go and see it in front of you. I've recently discovered a new one, Lowes supermarkets after I read the reviews at. It has both online and instore options and several locations. Really convenient.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I do more shopping online than offline. I don't really like to go shopping and it's easier for me to go online and order everything I need.

MI
Back