The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

KingSamy

Are you worried about bot traffic messing with you're ad budget? This is a real problem, especially when you are not a tech-savvy person and cannot use fancy tools to collect data and optimize your ads.

What if I told you that you could run ads without worrying about bot traffic messing things up? Yep, By running Ads On Social Media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tiktok, and Qoura.
Bot traffic is a result of publishers trying to increase their earnings the wrong way. They set up bots to click on ads on their sites. But on Social Media platforms, publishers don't have that kind of control, so your ads are In a way, safe.

So, what other ad network do you know that controls bot traffic? (apart from Google ads, and Bing Ads of course).

Actually,
blogspot --really?
rofl.gif

1683079606772.png

not AI
Code:
[
  {
    "Real": 0.9997965693473816,
    "Fake": 0.0002034306526184082
  },
  [
    [
    ]
  ]
]

I get 2 out of two Not AI.
But it is just a bullshit re-post, from his blogspot free site, with no supporting evidence.
If the *King* has any real proof of PPC being "bot" free --SHOW me not tell me.

Be interesting data to see. When I tested a couple of years ago, using a proxy with my own commonly known host server IP, I had no problem clicking through on Bing or Google search engine ads. Whether those clicks were billed to the advertiser or not --I don't know. I do know that people pay services to contest fraudulent PPC clicks!

1683147879702.png

But this is the dead giveaway (or implanted sleeper?):
Your sentence with the highest perplexity,
"Are you worried about bot traffic messing with you're ad budget?", has a perplexity of: 209

YOUR --AI doesn't make 3rd grade grammar errors :p

1683147989833.png

banners
Back