The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do these new softwares work instead of the old way?

AMnewbie

Hello all, I am new here, first post.

I can use and appreciate any help I can get with this venture please. I had tried building an affiliate site last year but was costly to maintain and the efforts and expenses required to get traffic to the site was too much for so I had to abandon the idea.

However, nowadays things have changed drastically from what I am seeing as everything is being automated without high expense. My inbox is being flooded daily with automated website builders and traffic options. Seems to me no longer does one need to have their own site and pay for hosting and traffic so I am considering going that route.

Can you tell me if you see any negative sides to that approach or any reasons why it would not work please? Thanks, regards, Mike.

A 'website builder' is made to create a website. So what are you getting at?

In theory you can just use social media posts -- in theory (<rolls eyes>). You can try buying traffic to the posts.

SEO or buy traffic and have a website (base camp) is established practice and it takes time, effort and capital.

Video sharing websites can work too.
  • Getting internal traffic within Social Media is possible but is not just automated easy money.
  • Getting SEO traffic to a website is possible but is not just automated easy money.
  • There is no 'easy money' maybe you get lucky for some time with the right opportunity -- that happens sometimes.

Those email sales pitches are 99% bullshit. Occasionally, there is a valid one.

Thanks yes, I was also looking at an automated email list building software this morning.

Regarding purchasing traffic softwares which claim to bring lots of traffic to your site, not clear on your answer above so would that be a good idea or not please?

My main issue with this the more I research is if one can depend on traffic softwares or instead one should do SEO/FB/Email lists e.t.c?

Traffic software or 'traffic sharing/exchange' doesn't work well from what people have said (who were not promoting it). Search Engine submission software is a total scam.

Getting traffic that is worthwhile is not easy --even for pros or people with a lot of experience. If they could by 'traffic-in-a-box' that was for real for $49.95 they would jump on the opportunity -- instead they laugh at it ;) That said, miracles do happen somewhere for someone --that's how you sell the con ;)

Traffic you buy may or may not work (or convert) for many reasons.

Marketing is a science like psychology often it involves a lot of theory and testing to prove out ideas.

Pay Google or Facebook a premium price for ads --if your offer/product is acceptable; or,
spend a lot of money buying traffic then try to filter and optimize that traffic -- until you see a profit.

SEO referrals are the best traffic --that is earned traffic and;
1.) you have to have the content,
2.) it takes time and may never happen,
3.) if it happens it can suddenly vanish.

Bottom line there is no *best* just what works in your instance/marketing schema. I have seen different profitable methods used to sell essentially the same product and they all work to some extent and unevenly ...

banners
Back