The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do I need Voluum for direct link mobile app installs?

Yes U need
Cus How Come U will track
browsers,Cariers, Traffic Source Custom Token almost every thing kkk

In short: yes.
Long version: you need to track different parameters and while you could track some using subids from the networks you won't get as much data as what you'd get with a tracker to optimize your campaigns and make them positive ROI.

Do I really need a tracking system if I'm directly linking to the mobile app install campaign?

Servandosilva is 100% right that tds is essential.

Personally, I use it for targeting..

In the case of purchase untargeted traffic (which is much cheaper) or do monetization of public traffic for sure you have to use geo, device, language, operating system distribution. Your campaign will not work if the user with the iPhone will be redirected tothe Google Play store. Either Indian who saw the Russian language on the offer, called "Liquid chestnut".:D

Targeting is necessary and adjusts it should be based on characteristics of the audience you are buying.

Another thing with offers, for example, there is offer, that doesn’t work with all traffic. When monetizing mobile billing offers you need to allocate specific mobile operators, or simply dispose of wi-fi traffic. Otherwise, traffic will be wasted.

Another case - it is the ability to analyze specific offers’ performance depending on the time of day or day of the week. For example, webcam works well in the evening, while the morning or afternoon CR decreases. During the day, not everyone has the opportunity to watch this.

With detailed analysis of the statistics, you will probably come to the fact that you need to add more and more new ways to set more precise targeting.

hope this was useful.. I do no try to promote anything, but I set distributing rules in my tracker adsbridge:p

My traffic network gives me targeting across the board. I don't really see the use other than segmenting, even then, I know what works and what doesn't works thanks to my traffic source.

My traffic network gives me targeting across the board. I don't really see the use other than segmenting, even then, I know what works and what doesn't works thanks to my traffic source.

One thing is giving you targeting and another thing is knowing what works and what doesn't.
If you have the ability to target certain OS, websites, etc. but you don't know which ones are the best converting for your campaigns, how would you use that targeting?

Unless you're passing conversion data back to the traffic source and you can optimize from their dashboard, which I wouldn't recommend anyways.

What if I'm not scaling to other traffic sources that won't provide me with those statistics?

Well, you're leaving money on the table. I'll take it gladly :)

banners
Back