The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do Affiliates prefer to work build campaigns for Brands or Products? (Opinion)

Cody Rauh

affiliate
I am asking this from a vendor standpoint to those who are individual affiliates.

1) Do you prefer directly working with the vendor when possible or with a network and why?

2) Do you prefer to try to do affiliate campaigns for individuals items or a suite of products for that brand, and why?

Looking forward to your responses and your thoughts. Please ask any questions if you feel you need more information to answer.

I prefer to work with a vendor (that is proven stable and well funded :p)
Products is very vague --without some insight into the products and their market --no anwser ...

1) Do you prefer directly working with the vendor when possible or with a network and why?

2) Do you prefer to try to do affiliate campaigns for individuals items or a suite of products for that brand, and why?

Both! While my work in content marketing is almost completely company direct, I still have about 25% of my business in CPA marketing through reliable networks. It's always much easier to find very lucrative deals with company direct offers. Most of those I work with will never promote through a network. CPA though, is fun and a must for any marketer that wants to keep up with that end of the industry. Both are lucrative and both offer very different landscapes for a marketers business.

It seems to me that everything depends on conditions.
Sometimes there are quite similar circumstances and in this case I choose what is suitable for the long-term perspective.

MI
Back