The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Direct Linking

Killa888

affiliate
Hello, I am try to do some testing on a Clickbank offer just to see if it converts. What I need to know is just what to do to make a direct linking campiagn to test if the offer converts with the keyword before I invest any time and effort with a website. I have looked up and tried to find information on how to do this but nothing real solid has come up.and yes I did do my research.

Thank You.

I think that there are no other way but trying...try ti do a "field study", and after some time you can see whether your compaign work.

I have to agree with the previous post. It is practically impossible to secure your every step. You will have to jump into it, invest and see what happens.

OK, Hello All

I was trying to do a Direct Linking Campaign to test an affiliate offer and to learn about PPC. In the process my account was suspended illeagal landing page. I called up adwords and they said direct linking was not leagal, on top of that they said re-directing to merchant page was also illeagal on my website. So the new question is how do I test an offer and what should be my new approach using PPC.

Did google suspend or ban you from Adwords for your illegal links and ignoring the their TOS? If you've been banned already, I would think there's little point in continuing to learn and test PPC methods since you have already lost access to google adwords.

(but I'm certainly not a PPC expert.)

Adwords told me they would re-actvite my account as soon as i fix the problem, the question I have now is how do affliate use and make money with adwords if (you cant have a bridge page) to affiliate offers?

I have never tried adwords. I got an account and set it up but honestly it seemed complicated so I go with freebie ways to get traffic to my site. There are so many ways to test without adwords that I wouldn't spend alot of time doing that if you are meeting with resistance.

There are many ways to find out if your campaigns are converting well or if direct linking is right for you, but like everyone else say you have got to test my friend. " Test and you shall see"

Adwords told me they would re-actvite my account as soon as i fix the problem, the question I have now is how do affliate use and make money with adwords if (you cant have a bridge page) to affiliate offers?

Again, I'm no Adwords expert - but why not set up a website, or landing page (I assume this is what you are calling a "bridge page.")? If that's what the TOS requires, and you want to use Adwords, that's how you will have to do it, I think.

MI
Back