The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Direct linking

collet

affiliate
Hello guys
Im a newbie in affiliate marketing, wnna ask on which offers works well even without a pre-leader in maxbounty.
Can sweepstakes and dating offers work well with direct linking in push traffic? Or they require a landing page to work well.
Can you please advise the best offers to run with direct linking in push or native traffic.
Thank you

TESTs are the key to determine which offer to choose .. you have to know which one will convert well ..
Or they require a landing page to work well.
They usually work much better with Landers ..
Can you please advise the best offers to run with direct linking in push or native traffic
Verticals or offers? Well, just don't choose high payout offers (+5 USD) unless you have a big budget for tests (+1000USD)
Check the eCPM in the recent days in Snapshot data .. and compare it with CPM that your taffic source is asking for.
If eCPM > TC CPM = Good opportunity for tests

- Samira

No. The reason is that a lot of push traffic is basically junk today and it needs to be filtered. Sad truth.
But you don't need a landing page necessarily --set up a filter and redirect server --if you know how.
There are some trackers that claim they can do some filtering --but simple JavaScript type redirects do not work with the adoption of Selenium and HeadLess Chrome bots.
I tried AdScore: Pricing | Adscore but the problem is AdScore is on some adblock lists. Try it and see how much (CPC) traffic you lose --it may work for you.

I sent one affiliate program 1000 CPC is 20 min the only logged 289 visits --not sure what the deal was but I cut them off --those were in page push

banners
Back