The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Direct Linking Paid Sources

Marcinelo

affiliate
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a network that allows me to direct link to my CB offers ($10-40 range).

I use Facebook, but it gets really annoying with their policy lately. That's why I'm looking for a different source of traffic.

Thought about native, but it seems a little too expensive as for now.

Also, the GDN came to my mind, but I've never touched Google stuff, so maybe some Google Ad savvy from here can answer my question :D

Can I use any of Google's products to direct link to the ClickBank offer? That would be really helpful with retargeting, without any pre-selling pages and landers.

Is any platform out there that allows me to direct link, retarget, etc.?

What other sources do you recommend?

Thank you for your time and waiting for your comments!

You will find direct linking a limited prospect these days.

I quit doing it more than ten years ago because the results are always better with a landing page.

The few places where direct linking may work is with PPC selling your own product. However, keep in mind, when you consider Google for this option, you damn well better not have a site that appears in any way to be an affiliate site.

You should have a great content site that caters to the relevant audience for your CB products and pre-sell the hell out of them on the site but also include a ton of relevant information about everything that goes with the products, the buyers challenges and how to overcome them, use a great deal of empathy to connect with the audience and continue the content with updates on at least a weekly basis.

There is a reason for good content sites being amongst the biggest successes out there.

Thank you for your response :)

What about retargeting? Do I still need to use pre-landers, etc.?

Right now, I want to focus on solely paid options, without creating much content. Do you think it's possible?

Retargeting is follow-up advertising, it has nothing to do with the actually selling (sell or pre-sell). Retargeting is just advertising, but the pre-selling is on the lander and the selling is done on the site and/or the conversion page.

Advertisements bring the client to the selling of a product or service. Trying to get someone to convert to a sale without selling is crazy. Have you ever seen a coaching course not use the typical long form sales letter and now days accompanied by the video sales letter? No, you don't, because when done correctly it provides engagement that teaches the client or customer you are empathetic to their struggles and pains. When this happens, you have set them up for a sale through your "hook", which allows you to present your "angle", which then leads to your "trigger" for the conversion.

without creating much content

Doing this puts you dramatically behind your competitors.

banners
Back