The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Decided that affiliate marketing is for me

Tomsavvy

affiliate
Hello,I'm Tom

I'm currently in researching phase of affiliate marketing and deciding on a niche/silo to make my entrepreneurial vision become a reality.

Any advice, guidance and mentoring will be greatly appreciated as I merge into this stage of my life. It would also be great to meet to anyone that is at the same stage as myself.

Looking forward to being part of this community!

Tom

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────

Welcome here .My advice to you would be to think very much on tyhe niche you plan to become an authority ,Then you can create content ,help with answers in forums ,quora etc . The thing its you need to focus on helping people ,not just post for sake of doing it to have a link or a throwed affiliate offer .Sales will come when people see you try to help them and deliver them the real value

Worthy advice, thankyou. Forums was something I didn't think of. I'm currently learning about keyword research using platforms such as keyword revealer and Semrush. Is that something you have used?

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Tom!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Tom. :)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Tom!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Tom. :)

Thank you Azgold. I feel like the journey is now beginning for me.

MI
Back