The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Day Job Killer?

I received a 60 page advance copy of it for review and it does have some very good unique techniques in it. Not like his Affiliate Project X (APX) eBook which was all hype no bite. Day Job Killer (DJK) is actually not a re-hash of the same old same old. On a personal note though I do not like his insulting style of making affiliate marketing seem like some seedy industry whereby we "steal" profits from one another.

In addition, DJK is focused towards the intermediate affiliate marketer. So, if you're new to PPC marketing review Google Cash by Chris Carpenter first. It's one of the few eBooks I'll actually endorse.

Interesting view point from Jon over at WickedFire in this thread.
If he thinks like that on this eBook then it's good enough for me not to spend any money on it and fortunately you don't have to ;)

Yeah I bought the Day Job Killer. I would have to say that most o the techniques are very good. There was one technique that is soo obvious that I am still hitting myself over. Overall I think it helped my internet marketing.

Picture1.jpg

Some of the programs that come out are good and most are junk. I reccomend the Day Job Killer but not if you are a begginner.

Yeah day job killer techniques are a bit more advance, if you just begin to to affiliate marketing, I would not recommend it but you could get Chris project X first before you advance to dayjobkiller.
John Tan

Anyone downloaded it, any info? Reviews?

Day Job Killer

For the most part the book is for the advanced marketer. The only section of it I would even begin to recommend to the casual marketer would be the section on direct linking x. The other methods in the book require lots of time and considerable amounts of money to implement properly imo.

As with any PPC method of advertising I recommend really tracking your ads and watch your budget. Google can swallow up a huge amount of your cash quickly if left unattended.

All I can say is that you really can't miss with any of his products because they are all fantastic. He is by far the best coach for online marketing and business strategy.

By before you make the purchase, see if you need it first and if you have generated profit from less advanced techniques first then proceed.

Always the best way to do it before you purchase anything online. You might or might not need it so inquire before buying.

Hope that helps.

banners
Back