The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dating Traffic Source lospollos

Well sincerely i dont understand you very well ,you need traffic source for dating niche or you need dating offers ? If you need traffic source then you cannuse youtube ,post helpful videos teaching dating dating and have a link back to an affiliate offer from clickbank as an example .you can also use forums ,fb groups ,quora etc .Here you ask questions ,help people etc amd people will check your affiliate offer

you need a brand with big traffic --then they will come to you sometimes.
or attend some trade shows --the company reps are all there begging you.

Hi everyone, we are accepting traffic from almost all sources but fraud, bot, incentivized, content-locking and email spam.

So the best performing verticals at the moment are Dating (Adult) and Mainstream (Sweepstakes). However we also have Cams, Adult Games, Push Monetization, Gay Dating, Casual Dating (Mainstream), Gambling and Crypto.

Our top eCPMs based on location can be found under the Opportunities tab in your account dashboard: Log in - LosPollos

Generally, we accept traffic from all countries. Because offers and their performance can change daily, the rates may also vary, especially for certain countries. We suggest you send some test traffic to experiment with rates for unlisted countries.

At the moment we have a lot of traffic from Social Media, SEO, email marketing and media buying. And of course results really depend on the quality.

I may have misunderstood:
If you want traffic for adult dating there are many sources --no shortage there.
They all want you to make a deposit and try them at your expense LOL

It's not fair to ask whose traffic will convert your offer because a lot of that will depend on the offer itself and the transparency of the process.

What does the offer pay out and what GEOs is it good for?
What format (pop/push/native/banner) do you want to use?

Hey @YASSINE_ in case of its the traffic source you meant in your question.
you can most certainly check our resource - @Bidoven, we have great traffic for Dating, adult and Mainstream.
(not sure if i can share the link here) but you can find one in our resource.
please do add me on telegram - @Bidoven we can have a chat or call, and we can discuss further.

hi
I want to learn to get Dating Traffic Source
Can you help me
Go sign up as an affiliate for Sugarbook, their affiliate manager will guide you from not making any sales to making your first $100/ day very easily.

Once you know how to do it for Sugarbook, you can promote any other dating vertical product with no problem.

If you do it any other way, you'll have to pay a lot of money for the experience and waste a lot of time as well.

I hope it helps.

Go sign up as an affiliate for Sugarbook, their affiliate manager will guide you from not making any sales to making your first $100/ day very easily.

Once you know how to do it for Sugarbook, you can promote any other dating vertical product with no problem.

If you do it any other way, you'll have to pay a lot of money for the experience and waste a lot of time as well.

I hope it helps.

We've heard this all before. This is a business and there are plenty of awesome companies providing great offers in the relationship niches and most of them provide exceptional training opportunities.

While they may have good opportunities, they are not a "legend" business. They are relatively new. A Hong Kong business that is registered in Cyprus.

MI
Back