The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Dating offers question

Ledo

affiliate
While running a dating/adult dating offer for a sign up, should I run a landing page or a (I'm not sure what to call it) warm up page like this:
772452a9b0f17854089394152ec82dda

Attachments

• af56fbb67e509297a831fb15fbc49751_b2cdaa4208744ed0b0a8f0ebdbc91f5b_1024_768.png
    af56fbb67e509297a831fb15fbc49751_b2cdaa4208744ed0b0a8f0ebdbc91f5b_1024_768.png
    114 KB · Views: 39
Hi!

Yes, landing pages are good to "warm up" your users, as well as to filter your traffic - this way you get clicks from users that are really interested. Make sure you test several landers (different images, different call to actions, colors, fonts, etc.)

You can spy on Adplexity or WhatRunsWhere to see which landing pages are the most clickable among your targeted audience and vertical.

Hope it helps! :)

Hi!

Yes, landing pages are good to "warm up" your users, as well as to filter your traffic - this way you get clicks from users that are really interested. Make sure you test several landers (different images, different call to actions, colors, fonts, etc.)

I think this "filter" the traffic is good only for advertiser who pays for the CPL / CPA because thats way he receives only really interested user who will pay after that for his product. If user clicks on banner he is already interested.

Especially this prelander is almost like the banners for it and repeat the info from the banner

While running a dating/adult dating offer for a sign up, should I run a landing page or a (I'm not sure what to call it) warm up page like this:

Hey!
Landing pages are very important. They can help you not only to "warm up" your users, but also to improve the quality of your traffic by making a content of this website clear for users, so that only interested visitors will sign up.
If you don't want to waste your time for creating landing pages, you can start promoting Adverten smartlink, which already includes prelanders for all geo's.

I think this "filter" the traffic is good only for advertiser who pays for the CPL / CPA because thats way he receives only really interested user who will pay after that for his product. If user clicks on banner he is already interested.

Especially this prelander is almost like the banners for it and repeat the info from the banner
I get your point. Thing is, if the advertiser's happy with the traffic he receives, so will be the affiliate. The more filtered the traffic will be, the better the quality. That means a better chance to get payout bumps

I get your point but in the end, if the advertiser's happy, so will be the affiliate. There is a better chance he gets higher payouts, higher caps...make sure the affiliate connects with his account manager :)

Hi @Ledo,
LP is require to convert offer as intermediate. As Which LP is well converting for particular offer you can check with help of spytool and even creative kit also helps user to warm up.

banners
Back