The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Data Entry Jobs. Do I have to Pay?

bloke06

affiliate
Greetings from the Land Down Under. I've been reading threads in this site for 2wks now. Wooh! ds is a bloody good site. Just want to ask something mates. Im quite interested about the data entry job that one affiliate site is offering because this could give me opportunity to have steady income while building my own website. However, theres a fee when you join to their program.

have anyone tried this before? Since im a noob in internet marketing world, i just want to know if this works. any insights?

cheers!

bloke06, it is going to be very difficult to find many people here saying anything good about data entry programs, mainly because there is very little good to be said about them, if anything good at all.

They might sound good to newbies because of the big promises made of making lots of money very easily without doing much of anything. This is nothing more than taking advantage of people.

You should do some serious thinking before becoming involved with data entry no matter how good some of the sharks promoting it might make it sound. Here is a thread that might help you http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...m/newbie-affiliate-forum/8723-data-entry.html

Hey Bloke,

In my infant days in IM I was looking into data entry programs. It looked to me like just opening a Google Adwords account. I sent an email asking for more information and the respondent got beligerant. So I let go of any interest right the. Yes you have to pay to join.

A hint as to the credibility of most of these programs is the fact that Clickbank dropped them all. Another hint is that in Google Adwords guidelines it states that data entry programs are banned.

Paid surveys don't bring much money. Most people earn mostly points and coupons. Look closely at the refund rates for anything you are considering. :cool:

bloke06, I said that you should stay as far away from that data entry junk as possible. However I didn't give you any suggestions on things you should do.

You said you are a newbie. Probably the best possible thing you could do would be to visit our Newbie Affiliate Forum and read as much there as you possibly can. Pay particular attention to the "sticky" threads. But there are many other useful threads as well.

The important thing is to read as much as possible. It will take time, but you are going to learn a lot. You will learn about things you should do as well as things you should not do.

You also should remember that we aren't trying to sell you anything and we don't allow our members to try to sell you anything in the post that they make. You will only be reading useful information.

After you have done some reading you will likely have some questions. Our members are friendly and very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Here is a link to our Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

MI
Back