The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Daniel J from Clickdealer

Daniel J ClickDealer

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Publisher Manager working for Clickdealer from Toronto, ON. Excited to be a part of the Affiliatefix forum. Looking forward to meet, network and learn from all the great affiliate minds here!

Please feel free to hit me up anytime!

Best,

Daniel J
live:danieljokinen87

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you join us.

We have an official listing here for your company and rik_clickdealer is the assigned rep. He has not been here since August of 2015. Will you be replacing him as the representative here? Being a recognized rep and having an official listing is a requirement here before you are permitted to solicit or recruit members.

If you will be replacing rik_clickdealer , then send me a PM and I'll get things sorted out for you and get you a copy of our promotions policies so you can make the most of the ClickDealer official listing.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

Hi Daniel, welcome to AffiliateFix. I'm about a two hour drive away from you, in London. :)

Looking forward to meet, network and learn from all the great affiliate minds here!

Fantastic! We have a great membership and everyone has the same goal of achieving success in this business. I'm sure you'll find lots of like-minds and opportunities to network.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Daniel!

P.S. Please follow @T J Tutor 's instructions above, so you can represent your company in the forums. ;)

banners
Back