The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Daily Technical Analysis Of Crypto

BTC Analysis

Please be noted that I'm just giving the possible higher or lower levels developing according to the chart patterns. It's my own analysis. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.

We had recommended a long position in BTC in our previous analysis if BTC breaks out the trendline. Our trade triggered yesterday at $8500.
BTC has broken out the trendline as well as the 20-day EMA which is a sign of recovery. On the other hand, if BTC wants to extend its recovery, it should break out the old uptrend line. It's important not to forget old trendlines.
I believe that if BTC breaks out the trendline, it will rally to the 50-day SMA and the resistance line of the descending channel around $11750. Traders should book partial profit at this level.

AhBK3vsm

Ethereum How to Trade

Please be noted that I'm just giving the possible higher or lower levels developing according to the chart patterns. It's my own analysis. You should conduct your own research when making a decision.

Ethereum saw a recovery from last fall to $565. Now, it faces resistance from the 20-day EMA. If Ethereum manages to clear the 20-day EMA, a move to $1000 level is possible. Since this level is the 50 percent Fibonacci retracement level of the recent fall from $1425 to $560 and where 50-day SMA is located now, Ethereum is likely to face a strong resistance from that level.

If the bulls succeed to carry Ethereum above $1000 level, the new target will be the resistance downtrend line.

Conversely, $770 level is a good support for any dips.

More Crypto Analysis

HLH6zvIg

Ripple is Bullish

Ripple is trading above the 20-day EMA, and it sustained above $1 level for two days. These are signs of recovery. I recommend open long position at the current levels with the first target at $1.50 where 50-day SMA is now. This level should be watched carefully as it may provide strong resistance.
On the other hand, any dips towards $1 level should be taken as a buying opportunity. Ripple will only be negative if it goes under $0.87 level.

FyR6mPIu

Last edited by a moderator:
BTC Analysis

We had recommended a long position in BTC in our previous analysis if BTC breaks out the trendline. Our trade triggered yesterday at $8500.
BTC has broken out the trendline as well as the 20-day EMA which is a sign of recovery. On the other hand, if BTC wants to extend its recovery, it should break out the old uptrend line. It's important not to forget old trendlines.
I believe that if BTC breaks out the trendline, it will rally to the 50-day SMA and the resistance line of the descending channel around $11750. Traders should book partial profit at this level.

AhBK3vsm

It failed twice to break out the old uptrend line. We need this break out to go to the next level.

gWFislLl

BTC Analysis

We had predicted in the last analysis that if BTC breaks out the old trendline it will rally to 50-day SMA.

BTC broke the trendline on Feb. 17 and it was stopped by both the 50-day SMA AND 38.2 percent Fibonacci retracement level. If BTC can clear 50-day SMA it will find strong resistance from the upper line of the descending channel around $12000. The strong bullish sign occurs when BTC breaks out the descending channel.
On the other hand, $10,000 will be the first support level thereafter the 20-day EMA at $9200 level.

RMDJ1tqx

LTC is still Bullish

LTC is trading above 20-day EMA and 50-day SMA which is quite positive. I believe that we may see the second leg to $270 level. As always we shouldn't forget old trendlines, hence, the trendline and 50-day SMA will provide us with a great buying opportunity at $200 level.
On the way down, if LTC breaks down the trendline it will find support from $175 level and the 20-day EMA.

WhiGmZyE

BTC What's Next

We had predicted in last analysis that BTC will find strong resistance from the upper line of the descending channel around $12000. It bounced back from that line today.So, what's next?
BTC should find support from the uptrend line which formed inside the channel. Just below this uptrend, there will be $10000 level. This level should be watched carefully if it's broken down a fall to $9100 level is possible.
On the other hand, as we mentioned in our previous analysis BTC will give us a strong bullish sign if it breaks out the descending channel.

tIMcZlHm

Ethereum How to Trade

* We always provide both the bullish and bearish scenarios because the traders should be aware of what to expect in both cases.

Ethereum broke down the 20-day EMA, which is negative. Also, it is now trading inside a downtrend channel which behaved as a strong resistance many times in the past.
To see a recovery in Ethereum, we need first to clear the 20-day EMA and then break out the downtrend channel. If this happens, we expect Ethereum to rally to $1000 level. Hence, you can open long on a break out of the channel and then book profits on 50% positions at $1000. Since this level will face a stiff resistance.
On the downside, $770 will provide support for any dips. However, if this level broken Ethereum may fall to $610.

eTyaAMjj

BTC Analysis

* We always provide both the bullish and bearish scenarios because the traders should be aware of what to expect in both cases.

We had predicted a fall to $9100 level in our last analysis, but the price didn't reach our target and it bounced back from $9300. Now BTC is trading above 20-day EMA, however, it is very close to the upper line of the descending channel. This line of the channel coincides with the trendline ( as shown in the chart) and both behaved as a stiff resistance. Once the pulls succeed to break out the channel BTC may go to $11900 level. Above this level, BTC will be strongly bullish.

Conversely, If BTC can't break out the channel, it may retest $9300 level again.

qI8Z3spk

Ripple Analysis

XRP is still trading inside a tight range -bound with no clear direction where is going to head. The resistance of the range is
$1 and a support of $0.86. Also, 20-day EMA is at $1 now which makes this level much stronger. Once the bulls manage to clear this level, we expect a move to 50-day SMA ( now at $1.15). We believe that Ripple will turn strong bullish if it breaks out 50-day SMA.
However, $0.86 level proved to hold the price in the last few days, but if the bears succeed to break below this level Ripple may go to $0.65.
Therefore, in the current situation, we can't find any buy setups.

rGevvSaT

XLM Analysis

Although XLM is trading at such lucrative price, it finds it difficult to move up. $0.30 level should be watched carefully. Since if it's broken down, XLM may fall to $0.25 or even lower.
On the way up, Stellar has many hurdles to go through. Firstly, the 20-day EMA then the downtrend. Lastly, the 50-day SMA. We believe that traders will face resistance from these zones.
We will be bullish only when XLM succeed to clear all these hurdles.

bAaY81Us

Currently, Alts are bleeding ..
I think momentum is in favor of bitcoin right now. 4 hour and 1 hour chart looks very bullish to me. The next resistance level should be around 11800

XLM Analysis

Although XLM is trading at such lucrative price, it finds it difficult to move up. $0.30 level should be watched carefully. Since if it's broken down, XLM may fall to $0.25 or even lower.
On the way up, Stellar has many hurdles to go through. Firstly, the 20-day EMA then the downtrend. Lastly, the 50-day SMA. We believe that traders will face resistance from these zones.
We will be bullish only when XLM succeed to clear all these hurdles.

bAaY81Us

As expected XLM faced strong resistance from the 20-day EMA and the trendline.
sMH0yVP8

XLM Analysis

As we mentioned in our last analysis that Stellar will face resistance from 20-day EMA and the trendline. Stellar couldn't go through these levels and bounced back from the $0.40 level.
We still believe that Stellar will be bullish when it breaks out the 50-day SMA ( now at $0.43). If it succeeds to go above this level it may rally to the next target at $0.50.
Conversely, Stellar has built a solid bottom around $0.30 level, hence we predict it will hold any fall. Stellar will turn negative if it breaks down $0.30.

fj4aFmT7

Ripple Analysis

After days of trading inside a range-bound, Ripple bounced back sharply from the 50-day SMA on Mar. 5. It broke down the support of the range at $0.86. In addition, Ripple finds it difficult to go inside the range again. Moving averages are another hurdle Ripple will face when moving up.
If Ripple succeeds to break out the moving averages a move to $1.25 is possible. On the other hand, failing to go inside the range as well as breaking out the moving averages may take Ripple to test the low of Fib. 6 at $0.57.

z4HGAx7W

NEO Analysis

NEO broke down the critical support of $93. This level acted as a stiff resistance in the last three days. If it keeps failing to go above this level, NEO will look after support levels to gain momentum.
The first support level will be $78 thereafter $63.
On the contrary, if it succeeds to penetrate $93 level, NEO may rally to the moving averages where we anticipate a selling pressure. The 20-day EMA is now at $112, the 50-day SAM is at $118.

wyyUY17O

banners
Back